Sunniva

*2:59 Sunny Ville Secondary*

"Tonight's the night! I'll finally get to see them again." Yelled Sunniva. "Tonights the lunar eclipse." She cheers as she left school.

"Seriously Sunny, do you really want a repeat of last month?"  Sighed, a blue-haired girl from behind.

" Last month,  the rowdy brothers bullied me for being right, and everyone just watched." Said Sunniva with deep loathing, in her voice.

"Yea, but... then again... It is tonight!" Squicked the blue-haired beauty.

"Yae" yelled both girls as they high five each other.

"Alright, Placida I'll see you at the wall." Said Sunniva in an even tone.

"Yes, Yes Ms. Sun or is it Ms. moon. Your name is so confusing." Replied Placida.

"But whatever do you me, Ms. Periwinkle, or is it Lala-bye?"

"Mom side"

"Same"

Both girls chuckled and went their separate ways.

"Tonight's the night, " Thought Sunniva, "I'm finally gonna see dad and Hala, and it's gonna be the b..."

"Thump"

"Oops, didn't see you there." Laughed a red head boy with two others

"HaHa" chuckled Sunniva "Laugh as much as you like, your just jealous that I'm right." She said as she got up.

"You're right I am jealous, " said the boy, "At how wrong you are!" He yelled as the four walked away.

"Why don't you burn to hell?" Yelled Sunniva before she continued to walk

"Don't worry hell wants you, not me." Lauph the boys as the disappear around the corner.

*10 minutes later, Sunniva's house*

"I'm home" Yelled Sunniva.

"Welcome home, " yelled a woman with a warm aura. "I have guests at five, so set the table and change."

"Yes, mom." Replied Sunniva, "Wait, you do know that your quest comes at eight, right."

"I guess I'm excited to see my husband and daughter again." Said The mother, "what are you doing, go change."

"Right, I'm gone." Joked Sunniva.

*Mom's Memories*

"Right, I'm gone mom, dad." Said a blue-haired girl who looks like Sunniva.

" See you later Hala"

* present*

"Mom, Mom."
"Huh, yeah, what is it?"
"The Oven." Replied Sunniva as she ran up the staircase.
"Oh."

* Sunniva's room*

"Think I'll wear my favourite yellow top, black tights, and a matching skirt." Thought Sunniva.

After she got dressed, she picked a book and began to read, the title was  "The Legend of Twilight". It seems to be about a city that splits when the ''child of twilight'' appears.

" Ms. Narrator I believe I should tell the story from here. Said Sunniva, "that is the if you don't mind"

"Well, it is your story."

"Thanks", replied Sunniva " let's start by talking about my life."

Once I lived with my mom, my dad and my sister Hala. We were all happy in our mysterious City of Twilight, a great place for tourist too. But there was a catch to living or just being here, "when the child of twilight appears the city will split", and the only way for the city to go back to normal is for the child of twilight dies. Oh, and every family has to choose a side or else the side is chosen for you, and we're only able to see each other 4 times a year on the solar or lunar eclipses. Plus no-one knows who the child of twilight is, there now our history lesson is over, for now, that is.

"Please don't pop in history lesson throughout the story Sunniva." Said the narrator.

"Isn't it past your bedtime" Giggled Sunniva.

"Hey, don't change the subject!" Yarns the narrator. " Guess, I'll retire for the night then."

"Yeah, you go do that." Chuckled Sunniva

"This isn't over Sunniva." Yelled the narrator.

"It is for the night." Said Sunniva in a calm manner. "Later"

"Bye"

*5 minutes later*

"Sunniva hurry up." Yelled the mother.

"Coming!"

*Ding Dong*
* Sunniva stood at the door.*

"Who could that be?"