The death

*ding doing*

"Who could that be?" Thought Sunniva.

She opened the door to two of the three bullies. They looked quite angry, maybe even filled with hate or loathing.

"Um, how may I assist you both?" Asked worried Sunniva.

They didn't answer.

"So, what are  doing at my house?" Asked Sunniva again this time not as worried.

But still no answer.

"Boys what do you want! She yelled

At that time tears fell down their cheeks, they fell on the knees and began to cry.

"HUH!"

"You remember our older brother," said one of the boys

"Oh, You mean the one that tripped me?"

"Yes, that one" answered the other boy.

"He died." he yelled, "He died right after you yelled burn in hell."

After that, my parents ran over.

"Did you say that he burned?" Said, dad.

"Right after she yelled, "burn in hell"? Questioned mom, as they both looked at each other.

" That's right my brother Aron died because of your daughter."

The place fell in silent, for a minute

"What's your name?" Asked the mother.

"I'm Chase and my brother over there is Reed." Answered the boy.

"Ok Chase, Do you have family on the other side?"

"Um, yea."

"We have our parents on the other side." Replied Reed.

"You live alone!!" Yelled Sunniva "But why."

"Calm down Sunny." Said the father "My guess is that the children got separated during the split."

"That's right, we three brothers were separated from our parent when we were four." Said Reed in a sad tone.

"We were excited because Sunniva said that there was going to be a solar eclipse today, but brother really doesn't like how she's always right so we do all those bad things to her." Added Chase "But we may have gone too far this time."

"Even if we did, he didn't deserve to die!" Yelled Reed as he began to cry.

"Ah"

Sunniva was going to answer them, but then she noticed something. Someone who shouldn't even be in her house, no in    Sun Ville is here.

"Sunniva are you alright," asked her mother.

"Why," asked Sunniva clamly

"Why what," Asked her mom.

"Yea Why what Sunny are you sick?" Her dad added while the two boys nodded to agree.

"Why?" Sunniva replied in a confused voice. "Why!" She yelled

"Why what?" Asked her mother again, this time with confidence.

"Why, is he here?" She asked as she points to her father.

"I...I don't understand, your dad has always been here."

"No mom he is supposed to be on the other side with Hala."

After that Sunniva's mother began realizing it too.

"Yeah darling, Why is that?" Asked Sunniva's mom.

After that, he began to smile, he said "You really have grown up" and disappeared into the shadows.

"Does anyone know what just happened?" Asked the two brothers.

"I wish i knew boys, i wish i knew." Replied the mother.

Sunniva then turned around and bowed.

"I'm sorry about your brother," she said"  "I...I don't know how he died, for never meant what I said. To tell the truth, I actually enjoyed arguing with your brother. I'm....I'm sorry!!"

Sunniva began to cry after that, and in a few minutes, the two brothers Chase and Reed began to cry as well. "No, we're sorry."  "Please forgive us." Is what they said and the mom just sat there watching.

"Hey, narrator."

"Yea."

"We are trying to have a moment."

"Sunniva you......FINE!"

"Thanks"

* 30 minutes later*

"Thanks, Sunniva," said Chase " We best be going, Reed.

"Thanks for having us over Sunniva, ms. Sun." Said, Reed, as he walked though the door .

"Please come again." Waved the mom before she closed the door. "Sunniva we need to talk"

"HUH..." What's wrong mom?"

My mom took a deep breath and said

" You have  the power to harness the sun, and by  the looks of it you can't control it, and that fake dad that none of us notice was their means your grandma is in trouble ,and I may or may not be sending you to the Moon City."  

"I don't understand , Why are sending me to the moon city and are you ok?" I asked 

"Well take more when your dad gets here." said my mom

"ok, let's go then."

*30 minutes later*

"Hala has been kidnapped !" yelled Dad  "So Sunny is coming to the Moon city to learn how to use her powers and find Hala,and maybe your grandma while your at it."

"Dad, You are just like mom." I said " But lets go because mom said the exact same thing."

"Well lets take about it after we drink some tea." said mom

*3  days later* 

It seems like only a moment since dad came but the eclipse is over and i'm heading to  the Moon city to learn magic. Should be fun

 After this chapter move in to the chapter called Hala.