Introduction

What up, guys? 

Here's a brand new book for the holiday seasons that I don't celebrate nor do I care about, but I'd love to expand my audiences by using said holiday season because that's when all the lonely and lovesick people like to read on those long road trips. 

Kidding! I just wanted to write historical fiction stories without dedicating myself to a year-worth of hard work. This girl has other books to put that much effort in (which you should all read because they're not complete trash).

HOWEVER, LET'S HAVE SOME DISCLAIMERS HERE.

There will be numerous stories in this book, each probably about five chapters long. Each story takes place in a different ancient civilization and will follow that empire's customs, religion, and structure.

Basically, not all the stories will be about Muslims, in fact most of them won't be.

I will try my best to be as accurate as possible, but sometimes I like to roll my own way and twist some fiction, so please don't be offended if everything is not a 100% correct.

Also, I don't give any of my books age restrictions. If you are mature enough to handle explicit scenes then you can read this book. If not, then leave now. I don't want to see any whiny children complaining about mature content.

Let's put a trigger warning here too just in case. Some scenes are intense and some aren't. It's up to you to decide whether you want to read it or not.

Personally, I love how this is coming out. I think everyone (mature people) should read it because it's different and a nice way to chill during breaks or if you're waiting for updates.

Once I introduce the synopsis of a short story, the updates for that specific story will be every week. If you have any civilization suggestions then write them in the comments below, and I'll add them to my list.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! 

Table of Contents•A Lotus' Touch• 5 chapters

Table of Contents
•A Lotus' Touch•
5 chapters

To Seduce a Pharaoh
6 chapters

•Mistress of Twilight
4 chapters

•Shroud of Gold
Coming soon