chapter 10: i have to explain(part 2)

A/N: it's friday so my last chapter was published and this one will be published soon. Well after i write ot which won't take long. It's currently 6: 42 AM and I'm sitting on the bus with my mind racing. It wouldn't let me sleep last night. I took a 5 hour nap yesterday after school because i needed sleep and because my head really hurt. But I'm gonna stop rambling now and get into the chapter. I hope you like it.

Gpov:

After i was brought out of my thoughts i greeted the band. I then told them all to sit. I then pulled Mikey aside into my bedroom to talk. I asked him a few questions but there was one thing i did need to know.

"Do, do you know what happened to mom and dad?" i asked him.

"Er, um, no" he replied.

"Well- um- i'll just explain it to all of you guys" i then said

"Alright" Mikey replied.

I then walked back out to my living room and sat across from the band. I told Frankie to sot next to me for emotional support. He did what i asked and then laced his fingers with mine letting me know it'll be ok.

"Can you start talking now?" Ray asked.

"Oh, yeah just give me a sec to process a few things" i replied.

"There was no rehearsal wensday because something happened to mine and Mikey's parents. I rushed to pick him up so me and him could see them. And all day yesterday i sat around crying and watching tv. I couldn't do amything else."

I couldn't deal with it and i started sobbing in front of the band. Frankie pulled me into a hug and once i had control over myseof i started talking again. This time in between sniffles.

"They- they got into a- a accident and my- my mom may have lost all- all her memory and my- my dad will be fine. At- at least i think he will" i said in between sniffles.

"Gerard im- im so sorry mate" Bob said in between sobs.

"It's- it's fine Bob"

"How'd they get into an accident? Your parents never got into an accident before." Ray asked.

"Some- some drunk jackass was driving- driving on the wrong side of the road and- and hit their car. A witness called 9-1-1 and checked on my parents. The- the drunk driver was arrested. Mikey got a call later that night or the next morning about it but they didn't share any details on what happened so i found out from the nurse." i finished explaining.

"I hope- hope they get better mate" Ray said.

"Your parents were a family for every single on of us. Even frank." Bob said.

"They were a family for me when no one else was and they even took me into their family" Frankie said.

"Let's all spend the weekend here. I think we all need it. Especially because at any time your mom and dad could die." Bob said.

"Hey now. Don't jinx it." mikey joked.

That all got a laugh out of us. "Good call Mikey" i said. "No problem brother" he replied.

A/N: so i finished this chapter. I wrote it in about 30 minutes because now it's almost 7: 10 AM. Hope you enjoyed it. Vote, share amd comment. Also chat with me. I'll try having a normal conversation with y'all.

12/7/18