chapter 19: the wedding

Frank:

May 13, 2014

Today is the day, the day I get married to the love of my life. I got up and got ready. We were in new jersey so our parents didn't have to fly to New York.

I was at my parents and he was at his parents. Our wedding was in about 2 hours. Well as of right now, the wedding is about to start.

I'm waiting for Gee and I'm so nervous. I wonder how Gee is feeling.

*gee comes out*

I start crying once I see him. He's so handsome. He's also my tree, I'm short.

"Frank Iero do you take Gerard Way to be your husband?" the preacher said.

"I do." I said.

"Gerard Way do you take Frank Iero to be your husband?"

"I do." Gerard says.

"You both have your vows written right?" the preacher says.

Gee and I decided to write our own vows.

"Correct" I say.

"You may start with yours Frank"

"Okay" I say and take a deep breath.

"Gerard, my tree, my love, my bodyguard, I love you so much. I've known you since we were 8. We became best best friends that day. We didn't start dating for years but when I saw you I knew we'd be lifetime best friends. No matter of we were a world apart or not. Although our band broke up last year we didn't leave each other's side. I love you forever Gerard Way-Iero." I finish saying my vow with tears in my eyes.

"You may say yours now Gerard" the preacher says.

"Frank, my shorty, my teddy, the love of my life, when I met you in the park when we were 8 I knew we would grow close and be friends forever. I never knew we would be something more. I love you so much Frankie-boo." Gee said so calmly.

After the wedding and everything we had the reception. Which was honestly great. Everyone had so much fun.

I hope it stays like this forever.

***

Ahhh I'm so sorry. I haven't updated in soooo long. I will update more i promise. Only a few chapters left of this book. I will be starting a new one. I have the tittles and everything I just want to finish this book first.

I love you all❤💕

~Brianna

7/3/19