chapter 2 ( no family )

''Hey!" A voice from behind us stopped us in our tracks. We turn around slowly to see a woman. with a gun pointed at Brook's head.''Look. I don't wanna' hurt no body but you're not supposed to be here.''

''Ummm. We're just here form some supplies.'' I tried to say calmly.

''I don't care what you're doin' here. There ain't enough supplies for the both of us.''

''Well if. there's a problem we can just-'' I stopped when I heard a gun shot. The woman fell down. I walked closer to see a shot in her head. When I turned around I saw the murder weapon in my best friend's hand.

''W-why... HOW COULD YOU !" I screamed in horror.'' WE HAVEN'T SHOT ANYONE BEFORE! WHY WOULD WE DO IT NOW!"

''I didn't mean to it was an accident.''

''You know what, let's just get the stuff and get out.''

''Nick, you know I didn't mean-''

'' NO! Let's just get the stuff and get out now.''

''OK.'' After that moment I hadn't talked to her in a while. When we got back to the hosanna outskirts we heard a dozen people screaming. Once we got to the camp grounds we saw about a dozen 30 zombies invade. We knocked a couple of heads and got back to the supplies. Once they were all killed brook ran over to her tent only to see a horror of which could never be unseen.

''No. NO! WHY!"

her mother and sister were dead. Bit wounds were all over their body. After that she had been silent since the incident occurred.