"The Letter"

There was once a 16 year old boy named Ron,who used to live with his family. It was just like any other family, you know happily living together. One day he was sitting on his couch watching tv, suddenly there's a knock on the door and he goes to check. He looks through the peep hole and sees a police officer standing outside. He opens the door and the officer tells him that his parents died in a car accident. The poor boy kept standing there in shock, tears coming out of his eyes, didn't know what to say.....Just kept staring at him. Officer comforted him and asked if he had any relatives who could take care of him. Luckily, he had a cousin named Sara (who was around 30 yrs old) living near his house. She came next day and took ron with him to his house.
It has been few weeks since that accident. Sara works in a salon from 10 AM to 5 PM and in that time ron usually does his homework or watches tv. Things have been going like this for a while now. One time ron opened his bag to take out some notes, saw a letter with his name on it. He opened it and read it. It said
"Oh, Chosen One, It Is Time"
He thought a friend of him played a prank on him and just threw it in the trash. After a few days there was again a letter with his name on it and the same thing was written in it as it was in the previous letter. He confronted his friends at school but they didn't know anything about it. The very next day, he again found a letter but it was different this time, it said:"Oh!! Chosen One, Your Parents are gone and now you belong to us.
We are gonna take you with us no matter what the cost because you are important to us because YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!"
He freaked out a little this time and showed the letter to his cousin, Sara thought someone must be playing prank on him, So she just said don't worry it's just some kid playing prank on you. Ron thought the same too but he had a strange feeling about this note. After a while he again got a letter but this time the letter was red and it was for his cousin, Sara. She opened the letter and freaked out, she didn't tell what was written in the letter to ron and stormed out of the house.
Ron knew something was wrong but he just went to his room to sleep. There was a red letter laying on his bed with his name, he was shocked as there was no letter there before and who the hell put it on his bed. He opened it, It said:"Come to this address" and there was an apartment mentioned in the letter and there was also a key in it"
Ron decided to go there the next day without telling his cousin Sara and find who the heck is responsible for all this as it was already tough for him after his parents died and he didn't need anyone to create more problems for him.