A Promise

Ari tells Ron about the whole thing. Who he was and who he is meant to be. Ron tries to process everything but it was just too hard so Ari told him to go back home and I'll make preparations for Sara's funeral.
Ron: Thank You.
Ari: You just call out my name and I'll be there.
Ron: Ok.....
Ron went back to the apartment and and just lied down on his bed and was remembering the simple times when everything was going great. He remembered a time when he went to the beach with his family. They were having so much and when they were driving back to their home from the beach, he remembered his dad saying to him while his mother was sleeping at the back seat that,
"My son, you are meant for greater things"
Ron: What do you mean??
Clark (Ron's Father): Son, you will not understand this now but there will be a time when you will have to make big decision. You have to sacrifice a lot and we might not be there to help you.
Ron: Ok Dad you're scaring me now.
Clark: Don't be afraid son, everything will be alright and everything will be easy if you know what you are fighting for, if you know what you are meant to fight for and what depends on you. No matter which path you choose, everything will be alright because I trust you and I know that you will do what is the right thing to do.
Ron: Dad, are you ok. Is there something I have done??
Clark: No, son you have never done anything wrong. You just remember that me and your mother will always be in your heart and you will understand all of this in the right time.
Ron: Ok, Dad. Whatever you say.
Clark: Ron, you are the greatest thing ever happened to me and Ellen. Just remember,
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall"
Ron: I understand now dad, what you were trying to explain me that day. This is who I am meant to be and I promise dad that i will never let you down.......(in a deep sad voice) I'll never let you and Mom down.
Ron then takes a deep breath and says Ari I'm ready.
Ari appears there within a second.
Ron: So what now.
Ari: Now we'll train you.
Ron: Who's we??
Ari: Well, I can teach you some moves but to unlock your full potential, you have to be trained by three masters of the godly weapons. Every guardian like you has to be trained by them.
Ron: What godly weapons??
Ari: There are three godly weapons,
1. A bow made by God of Archery "Xïñâñ" and the Arrows made by the sand of moon.
2. The Hariton Dynamic Sword.
Ron interrupts and says, "hariton"??
and Ari answers they were the master architects of weapon especially swords.
3. The shield made by the Amazonian Gods.
Ron: Amazonian Gods??
Ari: Yeah, the Amazonian Gods but not of earth. There are many amazonian gods around the universe but these were made by the amazonian gods of a planet called "Elentik"
Ron: OK......So where are we going to get these weapons.
Ari: Oh, I have your weapons stored somewhere safe. You just have to train to use them.
Ron: Ok, so where can we find these masters.
Ari: All three of them live in different planets far from this one.
Ron: Ok how are we going to get there...
Ari grabs Ron's hand and both disappeared from the room.
Ron with a headache: What...the..hell...did you jus do??
Ari: I teleported us to the Xeren planet and here you are going to be trained by Xïñâñ himself.
Ron I just have to say that before both Mãhìn and you were equally strong but this time Mãhìn's body is natural while yours was made by me and holin who's the master of hariton dynamic sword and you will be trained by him.
Ron: I can't lose Ari..... I've made a promise to my parents and I cant let them down.
Ari: So, shall we start....
Ron: It's about damn time.