"Sara's Letter"

When sara opened that letter and read it. Something about her past was written in that letter that no one knew about except one person her best friend, Alexa. After reading that letter she went to her friend and when she got there, there were many police and ambulance vehicles there. When she asked the officer what happened there, he told him that the person living in the house was murdered about an hour. Did you knew her?? "Yes, she was my friend",she said. She quickly got out from there and went into the bar. Didn't know what to do, she just sat there keep drinking shots and passed out. The bartender woke her up and told her its time to close the bar. She left the bar and went to her girlfriend's apt which was really near to her and crashed at her place. In the morning, Hannah (whom she was dating) made her coffee and asked what happened last night. Sara was really nervous she didn't know if she should tell her about her past cause she's been only dating her for a month but she couldn't keep it to herself and started talking. She told hannah that her cousin's been getting this strange letters which i thought were a silly prank by his friends but then i got a letter(which was red different from other letters which were white) and something was written in it that no one knew about except one person and now she's dead. And i think i might be next. And then she showed her the letter and it said:"I know what you did last summer at the farmhouse!!"
Hannah asked what did you do at the farmhouse??
Sara couldn't open his mouth she was scared... Hannah said i can't help you if you wont tell me the truth. Sara just couldn't hold it anymore and yelled "I KILLED SOMEONE"
Hannah dropped the cup from his hands and said, what....what do you mean you killed someone. It was an accident, i was scared I didn't knew what to do, she said. Then hannah asked what happened??
I was driving and i was drunk. I didn't see him....he came out of nowhere...i was very scared. Then what did you call for help, asked hannah. No I didn't I just left him there. Hannah was very shocked and didn't know what to do. At the same time there was a knock at the door and hannah went to check. There was a red letter on the floor with Sara's name on it. They opened it and it said, "Give Us The Boy or else the world will know what you did and you will spend the rest of you life in prison...but no one will know about your dirty little secret if you gave us ron...WE ARE GONNA HAVE HIM ONE WAY OR ANOTHER"
Sara scared for her life didn't knew what to do. Hannah said that you should go now and we're over. I don't want to be in the middle of this mess. And how the hell did he knew where i lived?? Was he following you??
I... I just cant take this you have to go and never call me again. You have to figure this out yourself. Sara bursted in tears as hannah kicked her out of the house. Didn't know what to do, she just went to home. It was still morning. She thought she should talk to ron about this but he was not there. She thought that she must've gone out with his friends or something. I'll wait for him ......
But she didn't knew that ron went to the apartment that was mentioned in the letter.