"Ari Meets Sara"

When she was about to send a letter to ron, she stopped and decided that it was about time to meet him. So instead of sending a letter again, she went to where he was staying at his cousin Sara's place. When she reached there, the apartment was empty, so she thought about returning but at the same moment sara walks in the living room through main door.
Sara:Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my room in my place.
Sara quickly started to get her phone from her purse but ari waved her hand in the air and the purse flew from Sara's hands across the room.
Sara freakingly said:How...how did...you do..that??
Ari:I am a supreme being and want to meet Ron.
Sara:What in the God's name do you mean by a "supreme being" and how do you know him.
Wait...are you???
Are you the one who has been sending us letters??
Ari:Yes, I am the one.
Sara:Did you send this shit.
(Sara hands her the red letter)
Ari:Huh, No i have not send this letter. This is a red letter, I only send the white ones.
Sara:Then who the hell send this.
Ari:I don't care about your little problems, I have to find Ron.
Sara:Why are you looking for him.
Ari tells Sara the whole story about ron, his parents, ralek and mahin, about everything.
Sara didn't believed her but due to her abilities she was a little freakingly convinced.
Ari: Where is Ron??We dont have enough time, Mahin has already a new body, And it won't be a long time untill valyn figures out how to put Mãhìn's grace in Harry's body.
Saying that she stormed in Ron's room and saw a red letter on his bed. It was just like the letter sara had...
And then after reading the letter she realized that this may be valyn trying to manipulate ron in a trap so that she could kill him. Ari knew ron wasn't ready to fight and there was no way he could defeat a warrior like valyn. She immediately went to the address mentioned in the letter with sara along with her. They stepped into the apartment, It was empty there was nothing in the main living room actually the whole apartment was empty except one room which was locked. Ari broke down the door with her strong force attack, Inside the room was Ellen and Clark's photos. There were a lot of photos of them and there was a desk with some notes and papers on it. Sara read them, it was a plan of some kind. It was a plan......... to kill Ron's parents!!
Ari and Sara both were shocked when they find out that clark and ellen were murdered. Ari knew it was valyn who was responsible for all this!!
She said, I'm gonna go now, i have to find ron and find out what happened to him. Sara asked her to come along but ari didn't want her to as she knew how dangerous all of this was. "I dont think you should",said Ari. But Sara didn't listened to her and said, "I made a promise to myself that i would take care of ron no matter what happens". Sara convinced to ari to tag her along with her but ari still had a feeling that it's a wrong idea. Both of them searched the whole apt. but didn't find anything. As they were about to leave Sara noticed that there was a phone beside the main door through which they entered the apartment. The phone belonged to some, "Mr. Wilson". They were able to find his address. They went there and confronted him about ron. He said that there was a kid(who he described like ron) who stole his phone. Ari and Sara thought why would he stole some guy's phone...maybe to call for help. Anyway they gave the phone back to that guy and as they turned around, an arrow was shot and it passed through Sara's heart. The person who shot the arrow came and disappeared like a shadow. Ari couldn't see who the person was but she knew who it was and it freaked her out. Ari blamed herself for Sara's death and promised to avenge her death. Ari didn't know what to do now, she was lost and alone and had no idea where to find ron. And then suddenly appears a boy behind Ari's......