Solo 🎤 III

"Hide your feelings,  but you will never going to hide it if someone caught you easily."

🔥❇🔥❇🔥

Jenny walks together with Taerone when she saw him smiling at her with his famous killing square smile. When a girl runs towards him, Taerone smiles widen even more and left Jenny out of the blue. 

She chases him while trying to reach him but darkness surrounds her.

"Taetae!" She called. She screamed. She cried.

Her eyes opens and her breathing was unstable. It was fast and she was sweating after she wakes up from that dream. She wipes her tears that is flowing nonstop from it.

It felt real but it the same time not.

"This nightmare... is strange." She whispered. She looks at the time and it was 3 o'clock in the morning. She stands up and went to the bathroom to wash her face to wake her up and to refresh her face up. 

She looks at herself in the mirror while remembering her previous works. Keeping the fact that she needs to forget him.

####

After the plane landed, the one who called her was waving at her with a smile. Jenny greeted and they went inside to talk about business, as always. 

They also signed a contract so that she will be under him as a manager. She was secretly happy and wish her choice will be alright.

"Tomorrow, you will meet the spirit's boss and to sign a contract with her." He said.

"I understood."

After talking with him, Jenny booked a room to sleep for a night and reviews all the spirit's achievements. 

####

Jenny fixed her hair and wears her favorite routine outfit for work. She went out when her manager called her.

Jenny spotted a black family car and a man waving his phone at her. She nodded and went inside the car. She sits besides him, who will drive this car, and slowly closes her eyes.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked while driving.

"Not really." She shortly answered still closing her eyes to rest.

"Is that's so." He said. She open one of her eyes and take a peak at his side. She observes him silently. 

He has good features. She thought. 

He has pointed nose, sharp eyes, with a pair of eye-catching lips. 

Perfect for an 'average' handsome man like him. 

She closes her eyes after she observed him. She did not want him to know that she observing him a moment ago.

Little did she know, he notices her unnatural gaze but he still shut his mouth and act like he did not notice at all. 

"We are here." He parked the car near the front door of the building and shut the engine off. He looks at the sleepy girl besides him and can't help but look longer at her face.

He sighs. 

He was observing her for a year already, so he knows her background and all. Her favorites, her jobs, her family, her ex, her friends and everything about her. 

He was her shadow. Every time her obstacles can't be solve easily, he was the one who solved it. Especially the last time...

In the middle of the night, when he saw her boyfriend, Taerone has been intimate with a girl in the bar, he knows she is his childhood friend but still can't be considered because they are in an opposite sex. 

So he did take pictures with the help of his subordinates and send it to her closest friend. 

He was the one who is behind all of this...

Even the time, in the middle of the night... He knew everything what happened to her. But still chooses to destroy both of them but still gives Taerone a chance to explain and fix it up immediately...

But still choose to give it up and give his try tomorrow. 

Sadly, she choose him over Taerone.

Without not knowing anything....

Finally, she was besides him sleeping soundly without any alert from her. 

He smiled with gentleness in his eyes for the very first time. 

However, he hide it afterwards.

"Jenny, wake up. We're here." He said while trying to wake her up. 

"We're here?" Jenny instantly opens her eyes in shock but the most shock is his face was near to hers. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

If Jennie acts as Jenny.
And Taehyung acts as Taerone.
Who is the actor who acts as Jenny's manager?

PS.  Can't say his real name in the story because you will instantly know it.

Hint. A member from Bangtan( of course!)