Solo 🎤 VII

"Why are you heartless, honey? It's hurt, you know?"

⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️

Jenny find it kind of uncomfortable living in the dormitory especially she is also an author. She can't find peace here. In other words, her roommate is so noisy. Even if she has beautiful voice because she always sings, Jenny still find it annoying.

She decided to find an apartment near here.

At last, with the help of her manager she finds the best apartment in her mind. It totally give her a comfortable feelings because this apartment is full of trees. It surrounds trees and birds tweets is relaxing in her ears.

After paying for her apartment, she starts to pack on her own not minding Taerone on the other side. Would he know?

No.

That's what she thought.

Well, she only packs her clothes and personal stuff and she is ready to go. She closed the door and left the hotel without turning back.

Taerone on the other hand has been called by his friend.

"Tae, your girl left. She is not living in her hotel room."

Hearing this, he was shocked. He hurried back to the hotel and visit her room to see that someone is cleaning her room.

No one. She left without dying anything to him?

"Why are you heartless, honey? It's hurt, you know?" He whispered to himself.

He dialed Jenny's number but it can't be reach. He dialed multiple times until the phone was answered.

"Tae?" A girl voice softly answered. Hearing her voice, he sighs in relief.

"Why did you not inform me that you have check out?" He pitifully asked. He acts like a child who is lost and did not even know that they left him there. How pitiful that sound is?

Hearing of what he had said, black vertical lines started to show up in her forehead. What he is up to?

"It is convenient to have an apartment and it is near in the company. Why should I inform you this? We are not living together, right?" She asked and trying to console a child. Please note the sarcasm in it.

"Boohoo. I recently have insomnia and you are the only cure." Tae said word by word and not forgetting to act crying.

"Insomnia? What are you up too?" She asked and her concern cannot be concealed in her eyes. However, he was not here so he did not see it. If he only knows he will definitely going to kiss her.

"I have sleepiness night because I have no one besides me."

"Oh?"

"Then my boss makes me do plenty of job! Even if I am far from there!"

"Hmm."

"I have dark eye bags!"

"Then?" She sighs. Am I his mother?

"I am trying to sleep but can't because I am thinking of our future."

"Future?" Jenny knit her brows. What future are you talking about?

"You as my wife, of course!"

"..." She blushed.

"Honey! Where are you?"

"At Xxxx. Why?" She absentmindedly said.

"I'm coming right there!"

*Toot* *toot* *toot*

Hang up? Then suddenly hit her a realization.

She told the address unknowingly!

Tae!!!! Using your charm is killing me!

She helplessly sighs. She did not mind it if he knows. She unpacked her things and look at her surroundings. She loved it. The walls are white and clean, the floor is made of granite tiles. The appliances she only had are a small table, two chairs, two cabinets and a single bed. It may be small but it has lots of space.
Even though it looks very simple, she kind of like this vibe. It is peaceful.

Jenny smiled and take a bath. Unknowingly, Tae is in the door knocking many times. He frown.

Why did she not open her door?

He looks at his luggage. Yes. He packed his thing up in a hurry. He planned to love with her without her permission.

He put his luggage in front of the door while he lean o the wall looking far from where he is.

Then an old lady saw him. She went closer and saw that the man looks handsome and he has a luggage.

"Boy, did she forgot you that you are coming?"

Tae looks at the old lady. He bow down his head to show respect to the elder.

"My fiancée did forgot me. Sighs." He shows his pitiful and heartbroken face to the old lady.

"I have a spare key. Here, I will give it to you. Oh, remember to teach your fiancée." The old lady gives him a spare key and left giggling.

Tae smiled widely. A chance!