Solo 🎤 IX

"Will you marry me?"

⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️

"Where are we going?" Jenny asked him. She looks at her surroundings and it is a parking lot.

"A date after work." He smiled and went to his car. He put the bag in the back seat and open the door for her. Jenny went in and Tae sits on the driver seat. He starts to drive and parked in the mall's parking lot.

Jenny did not speak a word because the mall is very near at her place! Why need to use a car when you can just walk a few blocks?! Are you kidding me or... You don't want me to walk since  I am tired from practice? She thought.

He holds her hand and went inside the mall together. By the way, Tae wears a simple t shirt and a pants. It is also the same with her.

Did he plan to wear the same clothes style as mine?? Jenny laughs at her own thought. If she only knows the truth, she would squeeze in delight and have butterflies in her stomach.

They walked hand in hand that attracts everyone because of their beautiful sparks and how sweet they are at each other even without talking at each other. It is simply beautiful in the eye especially that they are both beautiful and handsome.

They went to a clothes store and look for the manager.

"Mr. Kim, the clothes are ready. Please come with me."

They both follow inside the room and saw a beautiful clothes in display.

It has female and male clothes. From the looks of it, it is a couples clothes because the females clothes is a above the knee dress. It has laces in every edge. It is color blue and white. The pearls are place properly in the chest area. It was simply beautiful. For the men's clothes, it is a suit. The polo is a dark blue and the americana is color white. It is same with the pants.

"This..." Jenny said in between her breathe as she stared the dress in front of her.

Tae chuckled. "You are going to wear that tonight." He smiled.

"Wear it then I will wear mine." He added.

Jenny simply nodded and excitedly hold the dress and look at Tae. "Are you sure?" She asked him.

Taerone nodded. "Yes."

Jenny smiled widely and get the dress with the help of the manager of the store. The manager told them the dressing room. After the manager told them, they went to their own dressing room.

The first one who left the dressing room is Tae and the next is Jenny. He stared at her when she walks towards her.

"Beautiful... More beautiful." He proudly said as he pulled her to give her a quick kiss.

After the kiss, he immediately played the bill and not minding the blushing Jenny besides him. He only smiled ear to ear when he pays that makes the girl who is assigned blushed.

But when she looks at Jenny, she saw a death glare in her eyes that makes her shivered.

Right. She is his girlfriend... She thought as she give back the card.