Solo 🎤 IV

"Respecting who you admire."

🔥❇🔥❇🔥

When he saw her shock expressions, he move away and get out of the car. He looks back and saw Jenny still looking at him in confusion. 

Something is in her mind, again...

In his usual poker face, he raise one of his brow to tell her to leave out the car so he can lock his car. 

When Jenny saw his face, she immediately leave the car and walk besides him.

"Ah, sorry." She apologized. 

He nodded and walks side by side with Jenny to the room he served to meet with the spirit's boss. 

After a couple of waiting, a extremely beautiful girl walks inside the room and greeted them in Chinese.

Jenny can't understand Chinese so she stays quiet and smile. 

"She can't understand Chinese." He said in Chinese Language while almost laughing at her professional attitude when handling this short coming. 

"Oh, I see." The spirit's boss said while smiling ear to ear. 

"Hi, my name is Lu Xi, Spirit's boss." She said with a smile. 

"My name is Kim Jenny." 

"Let's go straight to the point. If you want to be my model for my 'Sundae Reincarnation' Spirit, please read and sign this contract." Lu Xi said with a professional attitude and show her the contract she prepared beforehand. 

Jenny nodded and start reading the contract when she saw the name 'Lu Corporation' did she notice that the lady in front of her was the Wife of Lu Tingxiao, the most handsome men in China and the CEO of the famous Lu Corporation. Did she gets that the woman in front of her is the legendary Chinese who gets many awards in one night and second to Lu Tingxiao in the high boards, Ning Xi! The popular international actress and one of the rich lady in the world! 

"Ning Xi... Lu Xi..." She looks at her in shock and awe. 

Lu Xi saw her reaction and can't help but giggle. 

Jenny once again concentrate reading the contract and without second thought, she immediately signed it with her happy expression. 

"I found your voice suiting in my ear. Do you know how to sing?" Lu Xi asked her. 

"Yes."

"Do you know how to dance?"

"Y-yes." 

"Perfect. Since the food is here. Let's start eating." Lu Xi said when she saw the waiters walking towards them with the foods in the tray of their hands. 

They both nodded and start to eat in a harmonious atmosphere. 

####

"Next week, prepare a song to sing and exercise more. You look stiff today." She reminded after she went inside the car to leave.

"Ciao!" She waves her hands and drive her car.

Jenny and he waves at Lu Xi.

"Do I look stiff?" She asked him in a serious tone.

He look at her serious face when he notices her mouth contains a unnoticeable food in the side of her lips. He walks closely to her as if he is going to kiss her, using his thumb, he carefully and attentively wipes her lips to remove the food. 

When suddenly, he was pulled and been punched by someone.

"You get away from her!" A low and harsh manly voice sounded in their ears. 

"Taerone!"

~~~••~~•~~•••~~~•~••••~~••~~•••~~~~

This is a gift! Thank you for following me and reading SOLO!