0 • //alternate universes//

S Y N O P S I S

S Y N O P S I S

A NEW DAY, A NEW LIFE.
Luke Skywalker finds himself in a world full of witches and wizards: stuck with his friends in this strange world called Hogwarts. They have no idea why they're there, or how they've gotten there, or what are they doing there. All they remember is waking up from a coma after crashing into the Whomping Willow, and they have to survive in this new world.

~*~

THIS IS A fanfiction story, featuring Star Wars and Harry Potter situations, characters, events, and places. All of them are based on the Star Wars franchise by George Lucas, and the Harry Potter franchise by J.K. Rowling.

THE CHARACTERS FROM Star Wars are the ones from the originals (Episodes 4, 5 & 6), while the Harry Potter characters are also the original ones. This story also features a Harry Potter OC of mine, although she doesn't appear much and is mostly only mentioned. (HP Fans will notice the new character, heh heh)

THE STORY IS set during the Goblet of Fire in the Harry Potter series, although it doesn't really have a part in the Star Wars timeline. Most of the events and situations that will be happening here is based on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (the book, duh, because the HP books are gospel).

THIS BOOK IS inspired by Harry Potter x Star Wars. This book is dedicated to those *nerds* out there who are fans of both of these two massive fandoms (just like me here).

FEEL FREE TO vote, comment and share to show your support!

~*~

AN: guys this is my very first fanfic. i know it might not be perfect or not up to anyone's standards, but please bear with me as your author and with the book. i humbly accept suggestions and feedback in the comments' section. any clarifications and questions are also accepted. thank you so much for choosing to read this~ consider giving this book a vote if you enjoyed it! Thanks! Luvlots
~ Reige