Guardians

Official characters belongs to (c) SEGA.

Nebula the Hedgehog belongs to me.

I don't own the image.

-------------------------------------------------------

For over thousands of years, Earth was filled with life all around it. Awake by day and asleep by night. Sun and Moon has been around for thousands of years when man and mobian kind came around. Earth has season cycle that happens once a year when the Earth tilts when it gets seasons.

Four seasons known as Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. And four guardians has been keeping the balance of seasons for thousands of years. Keeping the Earth alive and making sure that the balance remains the same once a year.

Amy Rose the guardian of Spring, she watches over the plant life growing back from its long slumber.

Sonic the guardian of Summer, he watches over the life from any hottest disaster.

Shadow the guardian of Autumn, he turns trees into red to yellow color leaves.

Silver the guardian of Winter, he creates snow all around the area.

And two guardians that raises the sun and moon to create day and night. Blaze the guardian of the Sun, she makes sure that every life are awake at daytime. Nebula the guardian of the Moon, she makes sure that everyone gets a good night sleep. As long they are around, they need to keep life around on Earth for the future.

Without the guardians there's no balance of life for humanity.

(Sonic's POV)

Just doing my same job to create Summer in countries all around the world. And making sure there are no more tornadoes, thunderstorms, or mostly hurricanes. It's not easy to control heat wave. But my Summer powers need heat wave so that people can have summer breaks like family vacations.

And I do mean that they love to get a tan but it's risky for skin cancer though. But as soon summer is over it's all to Shadow but I still bring heat to warm countries.

Right now me and my guardians live at the clouds in the sky. It may look like heaven but it's not. It's like a place for gods to do their duties. Our place looks almost like a cloud city which I enjoy relaxing and watching over humanity.

I can now tell that Silver is so looking forward winter by the sight of the snow man he makes. And how he goes down to Earth and morphs into a deer to create snow all around and putting most animals into hibernation. He sure loves animals as much as I enjoy morphing into a dolphin to keep all the water a little cold for people to go swimming. While Amy just becomes a dove and spreads flowers at the fields at Spring and Shadow a bat when it's Autumn. It's like we have our own guardian animal that represents the symbol of seasons.

"Sonic? Reality to Sonic!" I was interrupted by my friend Amy snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh sorry Amy" I snapped out.

"Day dreaming again Sonic?" Amy asked.

"No, just thinking in my head. Why? I already did my duty, checked all the list of countries that need Summer, and getting rid of nasty weather. Right now I'm just chillaxing on the fluffy cloud" I said with my cocky charm at her. I just love being funny to her.

"You're too funny Sonic" Amy smiled warmly at me.

"You know me Amy, I love pulling jokes" I said.