Ice Cream

(Silver's POV)

My god! How many times do these guys have to keep doing this to me?! Do I have to keep redoing my ice cream garden again? Along with sprinkles field which looks like a corn field.

"Come on! Don't you think it's enough to get hyper again?!" I groan in frustration.

"Pretty please? I just can't help it! It's to die for!" Sonic begging like a puppy. Every time.

"You know I love candy sprinkles with ice cream on it. Like Halloween" Shadow begged. Seriously?! He never begs like that!

"Argh! Why do you guys have to kill me with your annoying begging face?!" I whined in annoyance.

"Because you like it" Sonic said.

I groaned again at this, "I do not" I said.

"Can't deny it snow boy" Shadow said.

"Yes I can" I glared.

"Can you?" Amy used the cute puppy eyes with the rest doing the same as her.

"Alright alright! I give up! Stop giving me too goo-goo eyes!" I groaned in defeat.

"Thank you Silver" Sonic snickering.

"And please don't make a mess or get hyper. And I hope you don't try to throw up, Amy" I said.

"I better hope not" Amy said picking up a sundae.

"Very well" I decided to join them.

I scooped up some ice cream and ate it. I picked up some chocolate sauce and poured on it.

"I hope you don't try to get hyper, winter boy" Shadow chuckled.

"I don't get hyper" I ignored him. I kept eating until I suddenly got a brain freeze, "Ohhhhhh...... damn it!"

"Brain freeze? Really?" Sonic rolled his eyes.

"Not my fault" I groaned.

"You see? Having ice cream with you helps us feel distracted from our insecurity feelings" Sonic said.

"Okay. I eat when depressed too" I said.

"Don't forget, you also can't stop eating too fast when you're stressed" Sonic said.

"I can't help it" I said.

"Next time, don't let your doppelgänger get strong by your insecurity" Shadow scoffed at me.

-

A while later after they had their fun, I went back to do my duties, "I guess I should bring some wind in Antarctica" I went to the coldest country in the world. I put some mild blizzard into it.

Hopefully I don't blow away those animals that live in Antarctica

I checked and saw the penguin males taking care of their eggs while the females are out to get food.

"Well I'm glad that country has no real human population so they may live in peace" I said to myself.

Now for Chile, the mountains that have snow. I applied some more snow at the top of the mountains but I made sure those who climb these mountains don't die.

Russia again? Like always, since it's near the top of the North Pole. I adjusted the blizzards there so the population there doesn't freeze too much.

I really hate to make the weather temperature go below. But I have to keep it balanced.

Now then, I should take a look at Italy. One of my favorite countries in the world. The Alps at the north need some snow there. But the rest of the country just needs some warmth for now so that's enough. But what if I go for a visit?