Pets

(Sonic's POV)

It was now night time; me and the season guardians are having a slumber party at my place for the night. They also brought their pets too. My pet is a Jack Russell and his name is Speedy because he loves to run fast. Amy's pet is a humming bird Petal, Shadow's pet is a raven bird Kage, and Silver's pet is an arctic fox Snowflake.

"Speedy! Come here boy!" I whistled for my dog to come here. He ran over to me and wags his tail happily.

"Is that my good boy?" I tickled his tummy cutely, "Who's such a cute doggy?"

"RAFF RAFF!!!" Speedy barked.

"I thought so. Here's some snacks" I gave him some treats.

"Hehehehehe" Amy giggled cutely at the sight, "He's just too cute" She said.

"So is your birdie Ames" I replied.

"Oh thanks Sonikku" Amy teased.

"Cute" I rolled my eyes from that nickname, but it sounded cute.

"Hilarious that you two are animal lovers. My bird Kage is a lot scary" Shadow said, patting Kage from his shoulder

"What? Scary enough to poke someone's eyes?" Silver asked.

"Well yeah" Shadow said.

"Come on. Animals are cute and adorable. Like my Snowflake" Silver petting his arctic fox.

"Never mind that. Let's change subject" Shadow said.

"Are you trying to be so tough and grumpy?" Amy teased him, which I like when Shadow reacts.

"Zip it Rose" Shadow huffs.

"Same old Shadow" I chuckled.

"Is that a way to treat a lady?" Amy got a little pissed at Shadow.

"Calm down Amy. No fight in here" I held Amy back.

"One of these days I'll slap him so hard" Amy growled.

"You wish you didn't" Shadow said.

"Petal, peck him!" Amy ordered her hummingbird.

Petal flew over to Shadow and pecks him on the head, "OWOWOWOWOWOWOW! STOP THAT!!!!! KAGE! KILL PETAL!!!" Shadow screamed.

"ENOUGH!!!!" Silver yelled so loud, everything stopped.

"Sorry" Both Amy and Shadow said.

"Guys, I told you no fighting!" I said angrily.

"It's not my fault it started" Shadow rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry for making Petal attack" Amy said with shame.

"Hmph, whatever. Next time, get used to my arrogant side" Shadow said.

"Fine" Amy is a little pouty by Shadow's behavior.

"So what should we do? Watch a movie? Have dinner like cheeseburgers and French fries?" Silver asked.

"Good idea. Let's do that" I agreed and I choose the classic movie Bambi for us to watch at night because it's got seasons. We had each cheeseburgers and fries as we watched the classic movie. It started with Bambi with his mother.

Speedy sniffed my burger but I showed him away, "I'll give you just a French fry, boy" I handed him a fry. He ate it and then laid down next to me. I have to admit, the part of Bambi's mother being shot off-screen is still terrifying.

-

A while later after the movie was done, I made summer food like chili dogs, vegetables, and fruits. I had myself a coconut with a straw to drink from and a chilidog.