Godhood

I don't own the image.

-----------------------------------------

(Sonic's POV)

After we defeated the Global Warming gang and saved the world, Zeus thought that maybe it was time that me and my gang earned our godhood since we...well....deserved it so that seasons can be balanced for all eternity. I'm so glad I was not punished.

Right now we all were gathered at Olympus for the ceremony, "Now, for you four guardians saving the planet, I am very proud of you all" Zeus said, "And with help from Nebula and Blaze you all earn your godhood" He continued.

Right when he said that me and my friends looked at ourselves when we flowed just like the gods. Mine was blue, Amy's was pink, Shadow's was red, Silver's was teal-blue, Blaze's was orange, and Nebula's was purple.

"I am the God of Summer finally!" I cheered out.

"So am I the Goddess of Spring!" Amy hugged me.

"At least now we don't have to suffer of waiting" I said.

"Finally I'm the God of Winter!" Silver was very happy.

"And I'm the Goddess of Day" Blaze said."While Shadow and I are Gods of Night and Autumn" Nebula said.

"You can say that but remember this, don't end up like our counterparts abusing god power" Shadow said.

"Of course" Nebula agreed.

"Exactly, god powers is about keeping the balance of life alive, not destroy everything" Zeus said.

"Yes, and if weren't by the help of you and the other gods too the world would be doomed" I said.

"But you still hurt Amy's feelings in the first place when this happened" Shadow glared at me.

"How many times do I have to say it?! Yes I was an asshole but now I learned my lesson! Stop giving me too much guilt of agony for dying out loud!" I groaned in annoyance.

"Until you learn to never let this happen again or I will blow you away in hell" Shadow said with a dark sense of humor which I really hate.

"I won't do that again. Now that we're gods, we got to celebrate this" I replied.

"You got that right Sonikku" Amy agreed.

"I hope you don't throw up from eating too much chili dogs" Silver said.

"I'm alright Silver" I assured him."Just making sure since you wanted me save your stomach" Silver smirked.

"Anyways, at least I'm not mad at you anymore but I think you deserve a punishment, Sonic" Amy smirked.

"No more smooches please. I rather get punished by Zeus than you!" I whimpered in fear.

"How about....dancing the Macarena as punishment" Amy chuckled.

"Very well, no one can resist that song" I grinned.

"Maybe but if you sway your hips, it will make everyone laugh" Amy said.

"Then again maybe not" I regretted what I said.

-

After my punishment which was an embarrassment but I deserved it for what I did hours ago for this whole mess.Well now that I and the others are gods, we don't have to be guardians anymore.

For thousands of years the wait of suffering was finally over.Now to visit a young fox I rescued, without revealing my god self this time.

I found him working at the workshop again and I appeared in mortal disguise, "Hello there"