Gods' Help

(Blaze's POV)

"We have to help them before the world is destroyed" I said to Nebula.

"How? We're not strong enough. If we go there, our counterparts will get free. Zeus and the gods need to help them. Everyone on Earth is praying and they need the gods to put a stop to those global warmings" Nebula said.

"Zeus won't listen to us. He's probably mad at Sonic for the mess he's done" I said in disappointment.

"Zeus will listen to us! I don't care if he's king or not but gods and guardians should stick together! We're not gods, Blaze. But our friends are in trouble and they need gods and our help!" Nebula said with a lot of justice in her speech.

"You're right. Let's do it!" I took her hand.

As much as I really want to help Silver and the rest of the guardians but we need more help we can get.

"Any plan you got?" I asked Nebula.

"No but I think I know which gods can help" Nebula said.

"Let me guess, Hades or Ares?" I guessed.

"No, gods that have similar elements to our friends. Zeus can take on Thunderstorm and Poseidon can take on Rainstorm. But we need two gods that can take on the other two. Perhaps Hephaestus can take on Snowstorm. And the gods of wind known as Anemoi but too much wind can blow everything down. We need Aphrodite to take on Windstorm" Nebula suggested and I like how she comes up with a plan.

"Good idea. Let's go to Zeus first" I agreed.

-

The king of gods was standing up at Olympus seeing the chaos, "So....you've come to see me?" Zeus said without looking at us.

"Yeah to get your help" I said.

"Our friends are in trouble and if we don't do something it's the end of Seasons for the world. No balance, no life, no humanity. And you know your brother Hades would take your throne if that happens" Nebula said.

"She's got a point there. It would be like a switcharoo for us brothers. What do you say, big bro?" Hades asked.

"We need to work together right now, if it means to save the mortals" Zeus said.

"That's another reason why everyone is praying to you. To live" Nebula said."Yes. Now let me show you what the old man can do. Are you with me?!" Zeus creates thunderbolts in his hands.

"YEAH!!!" I said.

"Now let's have some fun!" Hades said.

"And some smashing!" Ares said.

"I'm not a fighter but I know how to spread love" Aphrodite said.

"No time to talk let's go!" Poseidon said.

(Shadow's POV)

Man! I am getting tired of fighting my evil self in the city! And people are in need of help! How am I gonna stop him and save the world at the same time?!

"Tired old Shadow? Cause I'm just getting warmed up!" Windstorm pins me down.

"You'll....agh....never be a guardian!" I tried to break free.

"GET OFF HIM!!!" I heard a familiar voice. A beam with hearts hits him.

"Agghh!!" He got off of me, "What is this?!"

"That would be me! The goddess of love!" Aphrodite appeared in the sky.

"Aphrodite?" I wasn't expecting her to appear out of nowhere.