Ch1- Missing Torture

Overview:

It was a crisp winter day, the snow had covered the lawn in front of the mansion. It had been 10 months since Charles had seen Alec, he was never the same again.

He was drinking, he stopped teaching his students and most importantly he cried. Charles would cry himself to sleep every night, not once finding peace with the darkness that surrounds him, or the voices he hears!

Alec's POV:

(I had been screaming for hours, but I had blacked out)

Everything was black, eventually my eyes fluttered open. Once my vision was back to normal, I took in all my surroundings. I was lying on a cold metal table with chains around my wrists, ankles and my waist, which were raw red and bleeding from rubbing.

The room was empty accept from a monitor with lots and lots of wires connecting it to my body. My heart beat showed up on a little screen and it was dangerously slow.

Suddenly, I hear a loud bang and screams, then the metal door at the end of the room opened to show a dark figure, but my vision started to blue and everything went blank.

Logan's POV:

When I got to the Asylum I could already sense something was wrong. I could hear screaming. I knew that scream, accept it was sad and full of pain now. As I hurried through the dim, dusky corridors, water dripping on me, I tried to find where the horrifying, broken screams where coming from.

But they stopped! I just hoped it wasn't the worst.

Charles' POV:

I was pacing back and forth through the mansion. The students could tell something was wrong, bit I lied. (I had told them Alec was just on holiday when they started asking where he was)

In fact something was wrong, that morning I received a letter from Logan he was going to look for Alec. I hope he finds him! I couldn't se where he was through his mind or seribro, so I was guessing he was in the same building as Alec.

I just wished they hadn't got Logan too!