Ch5- Nightmare's

Alec's POV:

Blood. Blue blood everywhere. Screams the sound of death, blade scraping against metal. Then suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure lying on a cold metal table.

Then the realisation hit me like a truck. That figure was me, but how? I screamed for them to stop but they couldn't see me, only the me on the table.

I tried hitting them, getting inside their head but nothing worked. I felt weak, trapped, useless. I couldn't escape. Couldn't wake up from what I thought was a dream.

"Help. Is anyone there. Please save me from this nightmare!!" I screamed frantically. Then more memories flashed in front of me. All consisting of torture, pain and rape.

I never wanted to see this again but nothing I did could stop me from seeing my own pain, and feeling it over and over gain.

I just want to go home and be with Charles. I cant take it any more. Screaming....

"JUST LET ME DIE!!"

Charles' POV:

I sat in a chair next to Alec's bed as he had a nap. I could help but realise just how broken I was when he was taken from, just how much I need him, just how much I love him.

Looking over at his face, I seemed like he was in pain. Then he started shaking and slowly it got more violent. I placed my hands on his shoulders trying to wake him up but nothing happened.

"Alec please wake up. Its ok your safe!" I slightly yelled. "Please Alec. Please."

I couldn't wake him up nor could I get into his head, it was like he was trapped in something. A nightmare of kind.

Suddenly he jerked forward and burst out crying, his beautiful turquoise hair now a mess from the movement. I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him tight making sure he knew he was safe. But something wasn't the same.

Then it clicked it wasn't Alec who woke it was Echo, one of Alec's alters. Echo is very shy and loves to be around people because it makes him feel safe.

Realising that I wrapped my jacket around his shoulders making him look at me. Tears were streaming down his pale skin.

Whipping them away carefully I say "Hey hey its ok. You know me right Echo, ill protect you. I hug him once again.

Alec's (Echo's) POV:

Violently waking up I am engulfed in a hug. I couldn't tell who it was until a jacket was wrapped around me and I looked up into those unforgettable ocean eyes.

It was Charles, th one person I felt safe with, the one person who made me forget all my worries and fears. He gentility whips my tears away and tells me its ok.

I felt so much better but the memories and images still crept themself into my mind, the reliving of the agony made me just want to kill myself.

But I couldn't do that as Alec loved Charles, even if he didn't know, Alec still had hope.

Charles' POV:

I just sat there with Echo in my arms, his breathing still really high, but it was slowly decreasing. Then he turned to his natural blue form.

This meant that he was calm again. It also made me feel better as I hated it when he had to hide. He was so stunning that I never wanted him to be afraid of people judging him for who he is.

But humans are difficult and stubborn so they wont change what they believe.

My eyes slowly began to close as I drifted off a dream of me and Alec in the garden of the mansion, no fears no worry just happiness.

It was so precious as we just lay there watching the clouds go by as his blue skin sparkled in the sunlight.

I would never wish for anything better than for Alec to be happy and at peace. I want to tell him how I feel but I just need to wait for the right moment.

With that thought in my head I let the the dream carry on as I was fast asleep with the one person I want to spend my life with in my arms.