Chapter Twenty-Two: Persian God of Flirting

Play your role... be a princess. Emelie has never felt so disgusted when being referred to as a royal, ever since her title held a form of importance her life turned for the worst; her husband were a monster, father-in-law a greedy self centered king, sister and mother-in-law a oblivious bystander, and grandmother-in-law dying just across the hall with no one going to her aid because she was too stubborn to want anything.

However, today held much difficulty in playing that role, especially when she's outnumbered by beautified lioness who's out for blood and gossip. "You've been discounted from the world." As Elizabeth put it when pushing her out the house with Talia. "You can not have a twelve year old as your only friend."

Friend... Emelie has to scoff at that word, in the context of the women Elizabeth forced her to see, they weren't friend material. Their loyalty only resulted in a exchange, a quick status to the top with a grantee they will not put you in next weeks gossip. But, she put a smile upon her face when entering the home of Lady Anna.

The gossiping squirrel greeted them with open arms and a large smile, her lips covered in red, face showing it's natural flaws, blonde hair down and exposed, dress showing less cleavage and sparkles. "Welcome, I am ecstatic to have you two here."

"We're glad you invited us." If it weren't for Talia's joyful mood, Emelie wouldn't have kept the status of princess. "What a lovely home." Talia eyes scanned the marble themed Greek home full of remade statues of Greek gods and their warriors; the unnerving feeling of their obsession only made the princess curios, but she kept the questions to herself.

Emelie found it fascinating how every statue was the exact replica, from the missing limbs to the type of marble and stone. It was the only good thing about arriving to Lady Anna's home, that and seeing Lady Ura walking down the long hall of art and family portraits. She was sober, brunette hair tamed, head held high, cheeks red from the makeup- it was as if she erased the drunken night.

"Princess Talia and Emelie, pleasure to have you both." Lady Ura greeted them in a soft tone while giving a swift curtsy.

"Likewise." Emelie finally spoke up, her lips stretched into a smile full of effort to be friendly. "I've heard you two have the best tea in England."

Anna's cheeks blushed from the minor praise, lips tugged into a delightful smile as her eyes brightened in curiosity from Emelie's sudden need to come out her shell. "Yes, deported straight from China, the tea leaves there are to die for." The sister leads the way down the hall and into the bright room full of more Greek art, this time it were painting, the walls were painted purple and blue, as the furniture were hand stitched in Persia.

Along with the fine art, Emelie found herself stuck in shock when seeing her and Talia weren't the only one under Anna's eyes of fascination. A young man sat in the middle of one of the hand stitched sofa, his long arms resting at shoulder length as if he was ready to flap his arms and fly, he looked flawless with olive skin and a thin mustache with a small curl at the tips, raven hair stopping at his shoulders and eyes the color of hazel; such a divine look for one man.

"Princesses." He stood to his y'all height eyes dark while farting between the two young woman with curiosity and lust. Emelie knew that look all too well. "I am General Constantine." His accent thick and voice low, the General became even more appealing- at least to the other woman in the room.

"Constantine?" Emelie questioned.

The young general chuckled while nodding his head in confirmation. "I know it appears a little odd because of the biblical story behind Constantine, but that is my name. You are Princess Emelie, am I correct."

"Yes, and this is my sister, Talia."

The blonde beauty stepped forward, hand out for a soft kiss upon her soft skin, chin tilted to the side as if hiding her flushed cheeks. Constantine places his light brown lips upon her skin, which lingered a few more second than usual. Emelie kept the urge from rolling her eyes at the senseless flirting, it made her gag and stomach twist- mainly Constantine.