3

Hermione's POV
"Excuse me Ma'am." A flight attendant was shaking me awake.

"The plane has landed." I looked around and saw that everyone has already gotten off the plane.

"Thanks," I said. I walked off the plane and went to get my luggage. Draco shipped my car to Forks and I am so glad he did because I would never leave it behind.

I put my car in the truck before driving out of Seattle International Airport

I put my car in the truck before driving out of Seattle International Airport. The drive to Forks was about 2 hours but I finally arrived at Uncle Charlie's around 8 in the evening. I parked my car and took out my luggage before walking up to the door and knocked. After 3 seconds, the door opened.

"Hi Daddy. Did you miss me?" Daddy stood there shocked before he pulled me into a hug.

"Is it really you Mia." I nodded and Daddy started to cry. We hugged each other for a few more seconds before Daddy pulled away.

"Come in Mia." He took my luggage from my hand and move it to the side so that I could come in. After taking off my shoes, I looked around the house. Everything looked the same. However, I noticed that there was some sort of feminine touch in the decorations. I will ask Charlie about that later. I followed Daddy into the living room and sat down on the couch.

" I missed you so much Mia. I was so worried when I heard that the war was started and that you were in of the main targets. Bella noticed how my mood changed but I wasn't able to tell her what was going on." Daddy started crying again so I hugged him. Daddy was the one that knew I fought in a war. I did not tell Bella because I did not want her to get worried about me.

"Everything is over now Daddy. Your little Mia is back home. Speaking of Bella. How is she? Is she enjoying her marriage? I hope that she is not mad I couldn't come to her wedding?" Daddy laughed but then he smirked.

"Bella's okay but she won't be after I tell you what she has done when she came to Forks." I was confused. What was Daddy talking about?

"What do you mean Daddy." Daddy then told me Bella's story. He told me how she met a boy when she went to Forks High. How she fell in love with that boy. How that boy left her in a forest. How that boy caused Bella to stop talking and eating. How Bella went to Italy for that boy. How Bella came back with that boy. How she got married to that boy. How she gave birth to a girl a few months after that. I was seething.

"Daddy, where do the Cullens live?" Daddy looked at me and smirked. I smirked back at him.

"It's time I pay my little sister a visit."

Words: 547

______________________________________

I have not written for so long and I apologize for that. I will try to update more often. This chapter was kind of short but I am working on it.

The war changed Hermione so how do you think she will act when she finds out Bella married a vampire?

Hermione's Outfit is above

DazFatal~