4

Sorry for the long wait everyone. Finally, I wrote the next part. I am going to skip the beginning of this scene to get to the main action. If you watched Breaking Dawn 2 you would understand which parts I skipped. If you have not watched Breaking Dawn, well I recommend watching it ofc, I don't want to spoil it. Now back to the story.

HERMIONE'S POV:

As soon as Charlie told me the directions to the Cullen's, I immediately started to drive there. The Cullen's were a little secluded from the rest of the town. I mean, who wants to live in a forest alone. As I drove through the driveway I was shocked. The Cullen's house was huge. But why was it all glass? I got off the car and walked up to the door. It's time for some action.

BELLA'S POV:

"When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime," Eleazar explained.

"So he's done this before?" I asked.

"It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern."

"Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant," Carlisle said.

"This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with the Guard." Eleazar said.

"This is all about Alice. He has no one like her." Edward said.

"Which is why she left," I concluded.

"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving," Amun said.

"And where will you go? What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina or Kate or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment, it's power. It's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also for yours. And for the way you want to live." Edward said. There's a moment of silence as the vampires look at each other, then Jacob stands.

"The packs will fight. We've never been—." We all stood still. We were not expecting another person.

"Carlisle, is there someone else you were expecting?" I asked. Carlisle shook his head.

"No. Let me check to see who it is." Carlisle walked downstairs.

CARLISLE'S POV:

I quickly walked down the stairs. I heard a heart beating the closer I got to the door. So, the person isn't a vampire and there wasn't a wet dog smell. The person must be human. I opened the door.
In front of me stood a young woman. She had long brown hair and was wearing a grey and black sweater with a black skirt.

"Hello. How may I help you?" I asked.

"Good Afternoon. My name is Hermione and I am looking for Bella." She said. Why would this human be looking for Bella?

"Carlisle, who is it?" Bella came up from behind me and looked at the woman. I heard Bella suck in a breath.

"Hermione." She said. The young woman smirked.

"Missed me, little sis."

Words: 517
_________________________________________

I am so sorry that this chapter is short. But finally, I am going to start updating frequently.

What are your thoughts on this chapter? What do you think will happen next?

DazFatal~