5

Hermione's POV:

"Aren't you going to let me in Bella?" She just stared at me in shock. The man beside her cleared his throat before Bella snapped out of it.

"Hermione, what are you doing here?" She asked nervously. She was biting her lips and fiddling with her shirt sleeves.

"Can't I visit my little sister? I mean, I haven't seen you in years and I want to meet my in-law." The man cleared his throat again.

"Bella, you never told me that you had a sibling." He looked at me and stepped aside. "Why don't you come in." I stepped into the house and looked around.

"I apologize. I haven't introduced myself yet." I turned around and the man was holding out his hand.

"My name is Carlisle Cullen. I am Edward's father." I raised my eyebrows. This man was my sister's father-in-law! He did not look at day older than 30. I shook his hand and froze for a second. His hand was ice cold. I've only encountered something like this once at Slughorn's Slug Club. A vampire. I looked into his eyes. They were gold, different from the red that the vampire at the Slug Club had. I looked at Bella. Did she know this man was a vampire? Now that I think about it, there was something different about Bella. She was paler for one and she wouldn't meet my eye. I turned back to Carlisle and smiled.

"I'm Hermione Granger Swan, Bella's older sister. I must say you have a beautiful home."

"Thank you. My wife Esme is quite the designer. If you will follow me." Carlisle lead me upstairs where there was a group of people standing. I tensed. All of them were beautiful. Inhumanly beautiful. And they were all pale. Like Carlisle and Bella. And some of them had red eyes while a few had the same gold eyes as Carlisle My blood ran cold. Was everyone in this room a vampire! I felt my magic start to stir and my hand twitched.

"Mia?" I heard a voice ask surprised. I looked across the room and saw a man standing next to a little girl. The little girl looked a lot like Bella so I'm guessing that this was Renesmee, my niece. The young man was someone I definitely knew.

"Jake?" I asked incredulously. He broke out into a smile that I knew so well and walked toward me.

As he pulled me into a hug I shouted, "What happened to your hair?!" He chuckled and pulled me in closer. Jacob was hot and I don't just mean his appearance. His body temperature was scorching. And he was big. He definitely changed for that wimpy kid who had long hair and a crush on Bella.

"Hermione, when did you come back?" Jacob asked as he pulled away from me.

"I just came arrived. I was going to settle down but then Charlie told me some things. So, I said let me come investigate myself."

Jacob smirked. "I'm guessing you're here to see Edward then." I chuckled. Jacob knew me so well. It was then that I remembered that there were other people in the room. Everyone was looking at Jacob and I. I looked for Bella and found her still standing by the stairs.

"Aren't you going to introduce me, Bella?" I asked. She snapped out of her thoughts and walked to me nervously.

"Everyone this is Hermione, my older sister." I could see some people looking shocked. They obviously haven't heard about me from Bella or Charlie.

"You never told me that you had a sister Bella." I looked at the center and saw a man standing there. I sucked in a breath. He looked exactly like Cedric. But Cedric was dead. Unless he was changed into a vampire. But I watched as he was lowered to the ground so that was impossible.

"You never asked," Bella mumbled. The man frowned and turned to me.

"My name is Edward Cullen. I'm Bella's husband." He reached out a hand towards me. I was still shocked by how he looked so much like Cedric but hearing the name Edward Cullen snapped me out of it.

I smirked darkly. "It is so nice to meet you." I suddenly remembered all that Charlie told me and I was tempted to burn this man to a crispt. My magic was raging inside me and I could feel my hair start to spark. But then I remembered that we were not alone and so I smiled at him, politely.

A woman with a heart-shaped face walked up to me. She had a motherly aura surrounding her and I could feel my magic calm down. She reminded me of Narcissa a little.

She smiled at me. "I'm Esme, Edward's mother. Welcome to my home. I'll introduce you to everyone else." She led me to a group of four. There were two women and two men. One man was huge like a grizzly bear. But his eyes held mischief. I feel like I would definitely get along with him. He had his arm wrapped around one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She had a glare on her face as Esme led me to them. The girl beside her reminded me of Luna. She was small as a pixie and was super chipper. The man beside her radiated a different aura. He looked like a soldier. His hands were behind his back and he stood straight. His eyes were focused on Esme and me but I could tell that he was also looking at everything and everyone in the room.

Esme's voice broke me out of my thoughts. "This is Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper. They are Edward's siblings." Emmett looked at me and grinned.

"It's nice to meet you shorty." I huffed and crossed my arms.

"I am not short. You are just big for no reason." He laughed out loud and I swear that I could feel it vibrating in my soul. I felt someone tap me. I looked down and saw Renesmee. She smiled at me.

"Are you my Aunty?" I looked down at her in awe. She was so cute. I leaned down.

"Yes, I am. I am your Aunt Hermione. I see that you have the curly hair that runs in the Swan family although it skipped Bella." I stood up and everyone else in the room introduced themselves to me. I then looked for Edward and saw him talking with Bella by the stairs.

"Edward!" I called out. he turned around and looked at me. "I would like to talk to you in private."

Words: 1143

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to apologize for the long wait. I am a college student now so I might have more time to update. I am thinking of trying to update once every week.
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. It was the longest chapter I've ever written. Don't forget to comment on your thoughts and ideas.

Next Chapter: Hermione talks with Edward

DazFatal~