1- New Girl

Liza's POV

I woke in bed doing the same thing every day. I get up look in the mirror hoping I like what I see but obviously I don't. Then I put my hair in a bun take a shower do my face and put on my makeup and leave my hair in a messy bun. Then I put on this outfit:

I get to school today and it seems different

I get to school today and it seems different. It's a good different but still different. I walk to my friends to see what's going on.

"Hey guys, " I say knowing that I won't have to ask for at least one person to tell me what's going on.

"There's a new girl coming to school today and apparently she's really hot. Her name is Shay and she's from Dallas, Texas." Todd tells me.

"He's been talking about how he'll be with her by the end of the school day so we bet $50 that he wouldn't," David said.

"Of course you did. What a shock." I said not surprised because he does this a lot.

"Is that her?" Gabbie asks

We all turn our heads towards the door to see this incredibly gorgeous girl walking down the hall. It's like in the movies where girls walk down the hall in slow-mo. Then she catches us all starting in awe and comes up to us and introduces her self.

"Hi, I'm Shay. I'm guessing you guys heard I was coming because you guys were the first ones to look at me walking through the door. So who are you guys?"

"Um well, I'm Liza. This is David, Gabbie, Dom, Todd, Scotty, Carly, Erin, Matt, Heath, Zane, Alex, Brandon, Elton, Corinna, and Nick but we call him Jonah." I say introducing everyone.

"Nice. You seem nice"

"Thanks" I try not to say what I was thinking. When I looked in her eyes all I could see was sadness and secrets.

"So um, do you have a boyfriend?" Todd asks.

"No, I use to have a girlfriend. Because I'm gay." She says all sassy like. I like her already.

"Sorry Todd," Corinna says.

"Well, I'm gonna try and find the office to get my schedule," Shay says

"Well, I can walk you," I say kinda nervous.

"Sure thanks"

"No problem. I'll catch you guys later."

~~~Time Skip to First Period~~~

Shay's POV

I walk to the class that the administrator showed me to, right when the bell rang. This class looked very different but it was probably just because it was a different school. I didn't know where I should sit, so I stood and waited for everyone to file in so I could find out where no one else was sitting. I made my way to the last seat until the teacher started talking.