2- Party Time!!

Liza's POV

So it's finally time for the party and I have on this outfit:

I get a text from David saying they're here and I go downstairs and we head to the party and on our way, we, of course, scream lyrics

"I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR!"

Then we finally arrive at Todd's house. Todd's place was surrounded by people, probably because he knew lots of people. He was one of those people that can just look at you and then somehow you get trapped but you don't really want to leave.

When we go in we are immediately greeted by Todd and Shay. Of course, Todd would still be right up under her even when she said: "I'm Gay". But I guess that doesn't bother him. Nothing really does actually.

But just look at Shay how could you not want her. She's beautiful, funny, charming everything you could ever want. I just wish that everyone would except me like her. But it's fine. I'm used to it, my mom committed suicide, I never met my dad, no one in my family really cares except my sisters and sometimes my grandma.

Shay walks up to me, god she's so beautiful I wish she would love me.

" Why wouldn't I love you"

"Of course I was talking out loud. I'm so sorry I just... I don't know"

"Hey it's ok I like you too. I know you're probably not out yet but when you do come out or need someone then give me a call or talk to me"

"Ok. Thanks, Shay."

"No problem."

"Wait!" I say as she starts to walk away.

"Yeah?"

"Can we go on a date?"

"You asking me out Koshy"

"I think so, "

"Then sure. I'd love to. How about tomorrow at 8"

"Sounds like a plan see ya"

"See ya"

So I was being really lazy with this one. Sorry! Better luck next time folks.