First day of high school

I woke up of the alarm on "ugh..." i said trying to get off from bed. and go to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. After i was done, i grabbed black hoodie to cover my face, some balck skinny jeans and black shoes. I was very exited because it is my first day of high school,but the lame part is i am human.you probably asking rigth now "why it's lame to be human?" Because all the males beast here in the furry world, are in love with human, don't care if the human is male or a female. luckily i'm the only human in this world, well thats what i meant. You're probably asking again "why do you hate beeing  human, aren't you gonna be the center of attention?" Well, i dont like being the center of attention. it's just feel so weird, Anyways, i look at the time and it was 06:30 class start at 08:00 i still have a lot of time, so i go down do make some breakfast (yes i live alone) i make some eggs and baccon, after the breakfast i took my bag and went to school. I was waiting in the bus stop, for bus to school. After a view minute of waiting the bus  arrive *finnaly* i said in my head, while i walking into an empty bus, i sit on the backseat of the bus, i just checking instagram. When the bus stopped and i walk out from the bus and entered the school. i checked my schedule and it seemed, like my first class is scince, i walk into the classroom, and sat down. Soon the teacher comes in and introduce him self "hello student my name is mr. Hendrick" he said "hello mr. Hendrick" said all of the student in sync "it looks, like we have a new student, why dont you introduce your self" said mr. Hendrick "Sure" i said. then i, pulled down  my hoodie, and revealed my human face "hi my name is Kyle Fernandes but you all can call me Kyle" all the student just sit there with open jaws. "YOU ARE HUMAN?!!?" one of the student yell "yeah, what is something wrong?" I said "Wow, there a human in our class and he is super cute and adorable!!" Said another student "aww, thanks" i said with a litle blush and then i see all of the students have a star and heart shape on their eyes. "Of course his a human he is t-, WAIT WHAT!!?" the teacher yell and that make me jump in suprise "aww, teacher you make the little cutey surprised" said a muscular wolf and then he wink at me, "oh, im sorry you can take your sit now" said the teacher with a little blush on his face.i take my seat and all of the student can't take their eyes from me *this is gonna be a weird day*