New Friend

*BELLS RING*

"Finnaly" i said in relive when i heard the school bell ring, this class is weird all the student just keep staring at me with heart shape all over their eyes, and then i go to the cafetaria but that doesn't free me from the staring when i was walking to the cafetaria all the furry just keep staring with hearh shape in their eyes after i arrive at the cafetaria i take my lunch and walking to find a place to sit, but all the furries keep asking me to sit next to them. And then after few minute searching i finnaly found an empty seat and i sit there and then i hear a black wolf wishper to a black phanter "dude, that human is very cute do you think i can win his heart?" said the wolf "nah, i dont think so because i'm gonna win his heart before you" the black phanter said with an evil grin. And then another furry come and sit next to me he have black and white fur,with a little blue on the tip of his ears and a blue diamond shaped on his forehead. "hey, whats your name?" Ask the furry "im Kyle" i said answering his question "well its nice to meet you Kyle, my name is Zack" he said with a cheerful tone (*with a little blush on his face*) and raise his hand to have a handshake, and i shake his hand happily "so what is your hobby?" Zack ask "i play violin" i said "Really!? *now i want him even more*" Zack said "yeah, i start playing when i was five years" i said. then the bell ring's "i have to go now" i said "Okay" Zack said, i run to my next class "it looks like the next class is English". I run to the english class and finally i arrive at the class and find a place to sit, i found a place next to a female cat, i ask if i can sit next to her and she says yes "thanks, by the way what is your name?" i ask "my name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam" she said " it's nice meeting you Sam, my name is Kyle" i gave her a happy smile and said "it's nice to meet you too Kyle" she said with a cute smile. After knowing Sam the teacher came and the class start, actually Sam is suck in english,but luckily i'm great in english. i always help her until the class end.
"Okay student's that is all for today, have a nice day" the teacher said as she left the classroom and all the student start packing their stuff and go home, actually Sam and i are neighbor and we both walk home together "thanks for helping me earlier" Sam said thanking me "you'r welcome" i said "english is so lame" Sam said "well i think its fun" i said with a smile "it's fun for you because you're great at english" Sam said "of course i am" i said with an evil grin". We keep talking and some keep winking at me "Wow, you're really popular" Sam said "yeah, its because i'm a human" i said "you are so lucky" Sam said and i just give her a chuckle. After a long talk we have to seperated because we already arrive at our house, we say our good bye, i open the door and go upstair and dropped my bag on the floor and jump to the bed, it feels like im in heaven and then my vision become blurry and i fall asleep.