(Natemare x Mattpat) Puppet

Tags: M/M vore, Soft-Vore, GT Vore 

Warnings: Fearplay

Characters: Natemare and Mattpat

Word Count: 982

=============================================

Slow breaths, slow breaths, slow breaths and slow steps.

Matt mentally reminded himself as he walked through the woods. The full moon lit up his surroundings eerily, and it made every tree around him blur into a mass of black arms that were closing him into a cage. He shivered as a cold gust of wind blew by him, causing him to adjust his coat. "Damn it..." He mumbled as he got his boot caught on a limb. He quickly pulled it free, then he pulled his phone out.

'Where are you?' He text to his friend, Nate.

There was a small loading bar before a message popped up.

'I see you' was the only reply he got.

'Totally not creepy. Hey, cut the shit and just come out. I thought you said this was important.' Matt text back with a small huff.

The forest around Matt suddenly went quiet, sparking a small bit of fear in him. He looked around frantically for his friend, wondering where the hell he was. It was cold, dark, and he was far away from any city... Now that he thought that over, it sounded very ominous. He'd watched enough TV to know that this was how people were usually lured and killed. That wasn't possible though, Nate had been his friend for a long time, and he'd never do such a thing.

A small snap of a twig pulled him out of his thoughts, then he whipped around. Nothing was there. A warm gust of air blew past him, and he saw something out of the corner of his eye. A glass bottle crashed into him, causing him to topple over, unconscious.

...

Matt woke up hours later, and he felt sore. He tried to move, but he couldn't. His limbs were tied to strings, moving strings. They lead all the way up to a cross of two pieces of wood, held by a very large hand. Matt gulped as he turned his head, only to see a... giant? Or was he small? He looked around more, then he realized he was in Nate's apartment, but how? So, he was small, and Nate was the human using him as a tiny puppet? That was still confusing to him.

"N-Nate?" Matt squeaked out.

The shrunken human yelped as he was yanked upward by the strings, becoming wrapped in them. He was met with a pair of glowing red eyes with dark rings around them. Purple streaks ran down his friend's face, and a toothy smile revealed two very sharp canines. Matt went pale, knowing it wasn't Nate. It was Mare, Nate's demon who loved to torture him in many, many ways.

"You woke up, finally..." The demon trailed off, holding a smirk.

"H-How am I this s-small?! This isn't possible!" Matt cried, not liking the look the demon was giving him.

"A little bit of demonic magic, but it doesn't matter." Mare said before sitting back in his chair. His stomach growled loudly, and he chuckled as he patted it. "I've been hungry for awhile, and I just can't shake a thought." He admitted.

"W-What thought?" Matt forced himself to inquire.

"Mhmhm..." Mare sniffed Matt, then he licked his lips. "Will you help me Matty~? I'm so hungry, and you look like just the right size for a good meal." He said.

"Nononono-!" Matt felt sick and he tried to struggle. He couldn't because of the strings. This whole situation had escalated a lot quicker than he would've liked it to.

Mare didn't wait much longer before he took Matt's legs into his mouth. He licked at both of them harshly, then he started to drool as the poor fool fought harder. His instincts made him start to slowly bring him in more, then he'd toy with him by letting his legs go. It was a vicious and taunting cycle of play, but it did please him as he got plenty of fearful responses. He eventually got bored of the play and slurped him all the way into his mouth. A deep purr rumbled in the demon's chest as he savored his taste.

Matt was covered head to toe in icky saliva, and he cried out for help as he was licked at. He felt his feet start to enter the monster's throat, only causing more panic. In a sudden vein attempt, he grabbed the strings, pulling himself away from the fleshy pit of doom. He saw light suddenly come through the teeth, causing his heart to flutter in hope, but it was cut short as Mare bit down and cut the strings with his canines. Soon after, a loud gulp shook Matt to the core, then he screamed as he was pulled halfway into the monster's throat. With the last of his energy he clawed at the tongue before it flexed back, forcing him fully into the hungry gullet.

"Ahh~" Mare sighed as he rubbed the lump in his throat. He traced his prey all the way down until he felt him enter his storage. A satisfied burp escaped him as he patted the small lump on his abdomen. Matt was safe in there, he knew it, because he really didn't want to kill Matt. What was the fun in that? As soon as Matt was stored, the poor guy had fortunately passed out, and Mare was well aware of that. He was aware of everything about the small being inside of him. Breathing, heartbeat, movement, and anything else he could feel or hear.

The demon settled down with a hand over his storage... Starting to develop a small fondness for Matt. Sure, he was hellbent on scaring him, but he quite honestly liked him as a little guy. Like a borrower, almost. Mare sighed, closing his eyes, before his thoughts and stomach finally quieted down, then he slowly slipped into a deep sleep.

Goodnight, puppet.

============================================= 

by: ~Tay