Chapter five

(The song above is included in the story)

"You're here. Good. Now we are havung a premeir for Beelzebubs show. Lots of people will be here. Don't fuck. It. Up." KD snarled, however he was correct it was louder noisier and busier than wheezy had ever seen. He kept a smile on his face even though he was exhausted and kept working until he was to tired to keep his eyes open. When Bee's show was finally starting it got quiet.  Minnie the Moocher started playing, a leg poked out from the curtains, her hip slowly revealed as a sequined jessica rabbit styled dress draped over her curves elegantly. When she finally revealed herself the dress shined in the stage light and Wheezy's jaw dropped as the crowd of men howled. She had a feather boa around her shoulders as she stepped elegantly. She blew kisses to the men in the crowd, all of them whistling and calling for her. The slit in the side of her dress did wonders for her hips as she bent down, picking up a pair of scissors. She stood up straight and gasped, flicking her hair. She started cutting up the side of her dress from the slit and as the fabric fell it revealed a purple lace lingerie set. Her tail swished as the men howled again. One of the men threw his body on the stage and as he got up, she swayed her hips and put her heel on his forehead.

"Now~ what do you think you're doing darling? "
--------------------------------------------------------
William watched around three other shows of Bee's each one she came out in sexy lingerie, swaying hips and devilish charm. Will was beyond tired and a little horny. However it was finally time to go home.

The early suns light came shining through the casino doors as wheezy pushed one open. He walked down the street and sat on a bench, getting some fresh morning air. It was nice, a bit too nice because he fell asleep on that bench. Luckily wheezy didn't grab any money or ID when he left, because he was woken up by a pair of thieving hands. William, like no other, got startled and unintentionally punched the man in the face. He stood up and quickly walked away from the groaning man

Sheesh... people these days.

He thought and rubbed his arm in the chilly morning air. He went back to the casino and grabbed his belongings and warm coat. He put his coat on and snuggled the fluff. He took a deep breath and continued out the door, down the street, on the train and finally home. He walked in popping his shoes off and walking to his bedroom. He flopped onto the bed and fell asleep with a slight snore of exhaustion. The weekend was gonna be great.
———————————————————

"William" a soft sweet voice called, "William, where are you?" Wheezy looked around and saw only darkness. "Will, come out please I want to see my son" the voice became more demanding as time went on. "William! Get out here." Wheezy felt his chest tighten as the voice grew closer in the darkness. He tried to move but when he did his feet stood on glass and bottles, making it impossible to sneak away with out being seen. "I found you~" wheezy felt hot unpleasant breath on his neck, making goose bumps appear on his neck. He put his hand on his neck and looked behind him.

Nothing.

The tightness in his chest became unbearable and made it hard to breathe and stay calm. When he tried to call for help, choked out gargles came.

He stepped forward. Nearly deafening cracks of glass filled the void he was in. Then there was a light.

———————————————————
Monday
The early mornings sun shined through his curtain. Birds chirped. Cars driving by. And the quiet taps of feet on the pavement, wheezy sat in the sounds on the city for awhile. It was pretty nice to hear something.

Needing to get up, he checked the time.

5:30am. Perfect.

He got to his feet and put on some cologne to cover the stench of not showering. He headed out making sure he had his keys and wallet. He was headed to work when he saw Bee standing there.

"Hey?" He said. He didn't remember telling her where he lived.

"Hey sugar. Can I walk with you?" She asked. He nodded. After about five minutes of walking William asked
"How'd you know where I live?"
She stayed quiet for a moment.
"Oh uh.. you told me remember!" He didn't. He doesn't remember anything like that. He was vaguely suspicious of her but decided he'd push further into it later. "Oh I see, must have forgotten"