Chapter seven

Wheezy felt chilling air as he looked down at Bee. She looked a mess. Her head pressed against the wall as her back arched to accomodate Williams size. He was fucking her in an alleyway. Definitely not something he thought would happen today. He let a small smile tug at his lips.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Mm. Bodyguard. Sexy" Bee said I'm a joking tone
Wheezy let out a laugh. "I don't think sexy is the right word for my new employment role, you however.." He continues to laugh as Bee's cheeks go dark red and her smile widens.

This plan of was going to be harder than she thought.
William found himself looking at the floor as they walked. "So, I should probably walk you home?" Wheezy cleared his throat as he spoke up.
"Mmh Yeah. Coffee first?" She suggested, as she fixed her hair and dress.
"If you wish"
"Make it true sweets "
Wheezy nodded and walked in front to hold the door for her. He soon followed after Bee as she walked in.
----------------------------------------------------------

Wheezy was lucky he had his coat, he was all snug. Well he was snug. Unfortunately, he had given it over to Bee, who was freezing her ass off on the way home.

----------------------------------------------------------

That night, wheezy walked in front of his mirror. He looked at the less baggy and tried looking wheezy. His face was still scruffy and disgusting, so the make over began. He started by shaving, it had been while since he'd done it so it felt weird.

His face was left with a nice moustache. He then moved on to cleaning his face with all the tester stuff he got a month back. He read all of them and yet none of them made sense. So like any normal person, he slapped all of them on his face. Then put moisturiser on due to his face being stripped of all its natural oils. When he finally got to sleep that night his face felt so strange. Of course, his bags and blood shot eyes were still a problem but those would go away.

Through the night wheezy kept waking up, feeling anxious about something he shouldn't. Showing Bee his shaved face. Walking up to work looking like he actually wanted to be around. It made him feel weird and felt dread for the next morning.

----------------------------------------------------------

When wheezy finally got himself up and out of bed he looked in the mirror and fixed up his hair for the first time in awhile. He looked like a totally different man.

Taking a deep breath, he stepped outside and told himself it's going to be ok. He started walking to where he picked Bee up.

Man, what if she thinks I look ridiculous?

When he finally got up to her apartment, he gave her a text.

W.W <| hey, I'm outside. Hope I'm not early|

A not even a second passed and she replied.

L.P <| oh hey! Don't worry about it, I'll be out
soon|

Just like she said she came out, she thankfully had a coat on this time, unlike yesterday, wheezy had to go buy her a coat and surprisingly she liked it. He wasn't sure if she actually liked it or she was just being nice.

When William looked over at her she was wearing the coat he got her yesterday. He smiled a bit. His eyes traveled up her body and to her face. It was... shocked? excited?
"Wheezy? Is that you?" She let out a laugh of amazement.
"Uh- Yeah?"
Her eyes lit up more, "you look so good sugar!!" She squealed out. William rubbed the back of his neck, "you think so?" She nodded quickly in reply. He let out a chuckle as she latched her arms around one of his. "Now are you going to take me to work or what?" She giggled, "I want to show my sexy body guard to all my friends. "

Sexy? Pfft yeah right

Wheezy let out a laugh. "You really like compliments don't you?" She looked up "yes, I do. " she did a sassy hair flick as she stood in front of wheezy, stopping him from walking any further. She put her hand on her hip. "So, when are gonna take me on a date?" She raised her eyebrows with a smirk. "I invited you on one! Where's my date?"
Wheezy shrugged not really knowing what to say. "Uh- well..." he took a deep breath whilst his heart was nearly breaking his ribs "well?" She repeated.
He lent down to her height, leaning in, close to her ear. " that's not work related miss Bee" he leaned back and snickered stepping around her.

Smooth. Real smooth Will.

He heard a laugh of disbelief as she caught up.

Why is this so much harder than I thought it would be?
Bee thought as she grabbed a hold of his arm.

Wheezy looked down at her,
"I see you are wearing the coat I got you."
She looked up and let out a laugh
"Congratulations you have eyes"
Wheezy let out a loud laugh "you smart ass"
She laughed with him "that's me"
When they calmed down, she sighed.
"Yes I'm wearing it because I like it and you chose the perfect coat for my body type"
William looked at the floor. "Is that so"
She nodded with a hum "Yeah, it's incredibly warm as well. "
Wheezy felt his good mood start to drain out of him. He finally had to ask Bee.
"Did The Devil put you up to talking to me? Did he pay you to take an interest in me?"

Lucy looked up in shock, nerves hitting her stomach. "Why would you think that?"
She sounded worried.

"Because there is no way someone like you would ever talk to someone like me."

Hes catching on.

William was interrupted by enraged and attitude filled words. "Stop right there mister. If you even think about finishing that thought I'll! I'll make you crawl on your knees!"
She stuttered out
William looked up and raised an eyebrow and stopped in his tracks, letting Lucy step in front of him again.

"The devil may be my father and I absolutely hate the fact that he's so cruel to you but even if he did offer money I would refuse. I'm friends with you because I find you interesting and I'm curious about how you, an amazing, kind person ended up alone. "

Her father? Wheezy thought as he watched her face soften soften from anger to care "William, I care about you. I want to learn all there is about you! " she laughed. "Hell, I would pay you to be my friend " she joked getting wheezy to laugh a bit.

He cannot know!

She stepped closer. Wheezy's mind went back to when they shared their first kiss. She was so soft.
Bee took another step forward. Wheezy looked down at her and leaned down and hugged her, picking her up softly. He squeezed her but not so much that she'd be dying. She was surprised at first but then wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his shoulder. He really needed that hug, because right after he felt that fowl mood start dripping away.
-----------------------

That night in bed wheezy thought about their hug. He tried not to think about Lucy in a lustful way. His heart was on fire whilst it thumped away in his chest. Steaming blush covered his cheeks. He stared at his ceiling in amazement.

I'm in love. He thought

He chuckled to himself. For the first time in a long time he got normal dreams. Light fluffy ones. A few dirty here and there but mostly pleasant. He woke that morning feeling swell and excited to see Bee.

He got ready, then headed out.

W.W <| hey, I'm outside when you're ready. |

L.P <| hey sugar! I'll be out in a tick.

Wheezy waited for Bee to come out. See looked tired and like she had been crying.

He felt his heart thump.

Is she ok?
What happened?
Who hurt her?

He shook his head and stared at her as she came closer. "Hey sugar, sorry for the wait"

"nah it's ok"

They walked to work and wheezy continued to look at her, finding it incredibly hard to see if she was ok or not.