Chapter six

Wheezy walked along side Lucy in silence for awhile. He was trying to think about what he should say, and what not to say. And what would fuck it up and what he thought wouldn't.

"You're out early today" she said with a calm tone,
She looked up to him.
"Yeah."
she smiled "did you sleep well?"
William raised an eyebrow, and thought to himself.

Did I sleep well?

He thought hard for a minute or two
"It's ok to say no darlin"
Wheezy looked down at her.  "Yeah... my sleep was ok" he was now just noticing that she was  wearing  skin tight clothing and heels. Wheezy raised his brow again with a smirk.

Interesting

He thought.

———————————————————

When the two entered to casino, men stared at Lucy is envy of wheezy. Fights would break out due to jealousy to easy in here. Wheezy smirked at the men teasingly. His smile faded when king dice waved him over.

"Yes boss?"
"The devil would like to speak to you"
"Why?"
KD raised a brow and glared at him. Wheezy nodded and headed to the office.
When he walked up to the door a sudden rush of anxiety hit his gut. He felt winded as he knocked on the timber door.
"Come in. "
The Devil didn't sound annoyed, that didn't change the fact that The Devil is the most deceiving man-goat thing alive. When William walked in he was surprised yet again by the pleasant face The Devil had plastered onto his shit eating grin.
William was confused, finding it hard to read The Devils motivation behind his look. " you wanted to see me?"
With a pause the devil continues raising his brows a bit.
" yes. About some new work. " his smile was sickening.
He motioned to the chair and William followed his orders.
"Now. You're a big guy-"

"And I think you'd be great as a security guard. "

Wheezy furrowed his brows as if he was thinking about what the devil had proposed. He knew he couldn't say no.
"Mmh, I suppose I could give it a try. "

What am I doing?! I'm not a security guard, the money better be good otherwise I'm not protecting some other bastard from getting mugged.

Will thought.

Wheezy looked up at the devil "m'sorry what was that? I didn't catch"

"I said, The assignment for security is after your shift. "
He repeated with annoyance in his tone. "Sure thing boss, where do I meet?"
"At the stage"
Wheezy nodded as the dread of socialisation had leaked into his mind. He was going to get chosen and then walked all over by some up stuck dancer with their head up their ass.
———————————————————-

When the time came he waited at the back stage with all the other body guards. They actually looked like body guards, wheezy looked like a pussy compared to them.

Well this is shit.

He thought to himself with a slight wheeze of a chuckle. He was sweating and smoking like there was no tomorrow. All the dancers walked out making wheezy freeze in dread.
It was quiet. Really quiet.
Wheezy hated how quiet it was. He was so focused on how much he hated how quiet it was he nearly missed his name being called.
"Is wheezy here-"
"Uh yes! Sorry, zoned out " he tried to stay calm as he walked from the end of the line and up to the other employee with the book. Wheezy managed to catch a glance, it was for who had who.
Wheezy scanned the faces, his eyes stopped on Bee
"Alright. Youre with Beelzebub."
At first no one showed any interest. Until Bee made her way from the back with echoing heels. Her hips swayed as her red hair swung as she walked. She could tell all eyes were on her and she loved it.

Wheezy was relieved that it had been Bee and not some other asshole. And it surprised him further that Bee wasn't embarrassed to be paired with him in front of other people.
"Alright," a few scribbles filled the air
"You two can leave"

Lucy and wheezy continued out the door. "So, " she looked up at him with a smirk.

" You're my bodyguard" she hummed in a pleased tone. William nodded and looked down at the floor. He found it odd that he was suddenly assigned to be her bodyguard. They turned a corner into an alley way behind a stack of boxes, she stopped him grabbing his tie and pulling him down for a kiss. It was rougher than the last kiss they shared. She was eager and her tail was swishing with devilish intent. Her hands roamed his body as they kissed. Eventually slipping down into his pants, she rubbed his cock through his underwear.

Wheezy was shocked and pleasantly surprised. He picked her up and began kissing her neck, shoulders and chest. She let out a few whines as he kissed her