SAIPAN!

.

.

.

After a whole morning on the plane. Finally, we arrived at Saipan. we went straight to the hotel that had been booking by Jin Oppa.

Jin and Namjoon went to the counter to get room keys while the others Sat on the couch, wait for them.

" OK now, this is the room keys.. we have 4 rooms so I decided to make a team. The first time is me and Yoongi, second-team Namjoon and Hoseok, third team Jimin and Taehyung the last one is jungkook and Mia " jin said while giving the key to me

"WHAT! Hyung I don't want to sleep with her..!!" jungkook whining

"aishh let's go now" I forcefully pulled jungkook hand

"Hyung ..No.Hyung! ..Save me! Hyung!!!!" he making a drama and all the people's eyes on us...How embarrassed.

I and jungkook walked along the hallway and search for our room. As I saw a 978 at the door, I smiled happily. FINALLY, I FOUND IT!

I grabbed the key from my pocket and unlock the door. As I open it, I and Jungkook were impressed by the beautiful view.

"Wah!!" I jumped happily

"The room is too amazing! Daebak!" I open the sliding door and a smile suddenly appears on my face. What a beautiful world! The beautiful scenery of the sea that I can enjoys the view every day.

As I look at the beautiful scenery that in front of me. I heard a voice that makes me feel annoyed.

"ahh, I want to sleep" jungkook laying his lazy body on the bed while hugging a pillow.

'seriously .. he is a fun killer'😑

"Yah get up! Let's go to the beach" I hit him with another pillow on his face.

"can you just take a rest for a while. I'm tired ok" he glared at me

"ahh pleaseeeeee" I whining like a 5 years old kid

"No"

"Ok fine" I give up and went to take a shower

After I and jungkook have done showering we went to the beach together. as we walk for about 3 minutes, I can hear the song of waves. We are at the beach!

I screamed and jumped in happiness

" Ya ya. What are you doing...Stop screaming Mia. People are looking at us " jungkook try to stop me by pulling my hand But I pull him back and hugging his hand and dragged him to the water

"lets swimming!"

"Ah no no.. yah did you already forgot that we have dinner after this. I don't want to be scolded by Jin Hyung if we went there in wet" I pouted.

"But...I want to swim" I fake crying

" aishh.We swim tomorrow OK.."

I sigh "fine"

.

.

.

We are having dinner together. I sat between jungkook and Hoseok Oppa. We eating while talking and laughed at Jin's hilarious dad jokes and the way Jin force Yoongi to feed him. After having dinner we went to the karaoke room. We start singing like there is no tomorrow. We laughed at Namjoon and Yoongi's crack voice. And enjoy the beautiful jungkook voice.

I LOVE MY BROTHERS!!!!

It's already 1 a.m. and all of us feel so sleepy and tired so we head to our room.

I guess there will be a lot of fun tomorrow...I can't wait!!

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED