Mingyu part 2

.

.

.

After we reached the café that 2km from school, Mingyu started to open up the story about his friendship with Jungkook and Jungkook ex-girlfriend.

(FLASHBACK)

<Mingyu pov>

It's been a week I'm sick. This stupid fever doesn't want to leave my body yet. I looked at my phone, should I call Jungkook? but I don't have any energy to get up from my bed and reached out for my phone. ' I'm sure he worried about me' I sigh

Suddenly someone enters my room without knocking. "Mingyu?" the sweet voice call out my name. I looked at the door

"ouh aunty Kim" I slowly change my position from lying to sit. She slowly came to me and sit beside my bed. She touches my forehead and my cheek to check if I still burning up.

"it's still burning, Don't worry I will call doctor park to come here again" she gives me the motherly smile while patting my head.

"Thanks, aunty" I feel so lucky to have a lovely aunt like her. After my mom and dad passed away, She the one who takes care of me like her own son even though, she still a university student at that time.

I was supposed to live with her in Gwanju but I make up my mind to started live by myself because I don't want to bother her anymore. She has a husband now, so I need to give some space to them. So I choose to live in Seoul at my parent's old house.

"Mingyu I need to go to groceries because we don't have any ingredients to make dinner, It's that okay I leave you alone ?"

" I'm okay aunty... Don't worry"

"good boy. I need to go now, If anything happens call me okay" I nodded.

With that, she leaves my room leaving me alone in this big room. I try to sleep because I don't have the energy to do a thing, but then I getting interrupted by the knock on the door.

"who is it?" I frowned, aunty said she wants to go to the groceries? why she still here?

" Mingyu, it's me, Ara "

'Ara? What is she doing here?' I'm a little bit surprised by her sudden visit. ' Did she came with Jungkook?'

"Come in" Ara opened the door and came to sit beside my bed

"Why did you come here? Where is jungkook" I looked at the door as if Jungkook was hiding behind the door?

" I come here just to give your book that I borrowed last week, and I come here alone" I looked at Ara.

"did jungkook know that you are here?" I'm a little bit uncomfortable sitting with Ara if Jungkook not here.

"No, it's okay I just want to give you the book but then I bump into your aunty, she told me that you have a fever. Are you okay now?"

" I'm okay, Just this stupid fever doesn't want to go away " she giggles

"oh I forgot to bring you the hot chocolate"

"hot chocolate?" I looked at her confuse

"y-yeah your aunty make it for you. She said that she forgot to bring it for you, so she asks me to help her bring that for you. You wait here let me bring it here" With that, she stood up and went out of my room. After 5 minutes she comes with a cup of hot chocolate in her hand.

At first, I take a sip because I don't want to drink anything but she forces me to drink it all for my energy, So I just obey.

" thank you, Ara " I give her the empty cup

" you're welcome"

" ara I -" suddenly my head hurt

" Mingyu are you okay?" I looked at Ara but I can't see her face because its all blur

My eyes started to become heavy and the last thing I hear is " goodnight Mingyu" after that I was surrounded by the dark

I wake up from my sleep when I feel a hard punch land on my face. I looked at the one, who punched me and it's was Jungkook. I can see his face became red as he tries to control himself from punching me again

"what the fvck, are you doing⁈" I looked at Jungkook with a confused face, I can test the blood that comes from my lips

" IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD ASK YOU TWO, BASTARD!"

"what ?" I confusedly look at him. What does he mean by Two? I looked at myself and I all naked.

I looked beside myself and was shocked. Ara stood there naked, she just has a blanket that wraps her body. She quickly wears her clothes and runs away from my house, leaving me with an angry Jungkook.

"kook I can explain.."

"EXPLAIN WHAT⁈ I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIEND ‼ " he silently crying.

"Started from today.." He looked at me with so much hate showed on his face.

" We are not a friend anymore. Just pretending that I'm never your best friend" with that he went out of my room. At that time I sit there speechless. What have I done?

[End of the Flashback]

<Mia pov>

"After the accident, Ara transfer to America. Jungkook ignores me like I never exist. He made me like I'm was one of his enemies. I don't have anyone until I met Jenny, She was very kind to me. " I don't know what to say, I was so speechless went I heard a side story from him.

I feel bad for him but at the same time, I feel bad for Jungkook too. After all, he is still my stupid handsome coconut twin and he never told me or show me that he has a problem.

But what if all the story Mingyu told me is just a lie? I think I need to help Mingyu. No, I mean I need to help both of them. I will make them become a friend again

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED