Mia, We love you

.

.

.

[ Jungkook pov]

we entered the room, where Mia was being placed. My tears quickly ran on my cheeks as I saw the person who always makes me happy and annoyed me every time now, completely paralyzed on the bed, there is a lot of wires that are connected to her body.
her head, hand, and legs were covered with a bandage. she uses machine-supported breathing to help her breath
I held her hand " I'm so sorry Mia.." I sobbed hard
" I failed to be a good brother for you...." I kissed her hand hoping that she will wake up and tell me she was fine.

" Jungkook, don't blame yourself.. It is not your fault.." Yoongi said while wiping away his tears, try so hard to be strong in front of his little brothers

Suddenly, Taehyung and Jenny enter the room with worried faces. Taehyung quickly hugs Jenny and cries on her shoulder as he can't see anymore the scene in front of him. Namjoon's phone was ringing and she pickup.. " yes Hyung?"

" ok" he hangs up and looked at us" Jin wants to meet us in doctor Josh office now" we all nodded" Mingyu and Jenny, can you please look after mia.." Yoongi said and both of them nod

..[ jin pov]

they entered the office and stood up behind me.

" what happens to mia?.." Hoseok ask me
" she in a coma right now" all of them gasp

" Okay I will explain what happens to her and hope that all of you be patient"" as you can see the two pictures of two brains. the left is the normal brain and the right one is Mia's brain.

 the left is the normal brain and the right one is Mia's brain

normal brain

Mia's brain

" it seems like Mia have SDH..or we call it subdural hematoma."

"A subdural hematoma is a collection of blood outside the brain. Subdural hematomas are usually caused by severe head injuries. The bleeding and increased pressure on the brain. subdural hematoma can be life-threatening."

"The bleeding in a subdural hematoma is under the skull and outside the brain, not in the brain itself.  However, pressure on the brain increases. The pressure on the brain causes a subdural hematoma's symptoms. If pressure inside the skull rises to very high level, a subdural hematoma can lead to unconsciousness and death.".

"If the bleeds are large enough to put pressure on the brain, signs of increased or brain damage will be present. Other symptoms of subdural hematoma can include any combination of the following like Loss of or fluctuating levels of consciousness, Irritability, seizures, Pain, numbness, headaches, dizziness, disorientation, amnesia, Weakness or lethargy, Nausea or vomiting, Loss of appetite, personality changes, inability to speak or slurred speech, ataxia or difficulty walking, Loss of muscle control, Altered breathing patterns, Hearing loss or ringing in the ears,  Blurred vision, abnormal movement of the eyes"

"Treatment of subdural hematomas depends on their severity. Treatment can range from watchful waiting to brain surgery."

" can she fully recover if we do the surgery and treatment?" Namjoon ask with as stern tone

"the speed of recovery often depends on the extent of damage the subdural hematoma has caused to the brain. Only between 20 and 30 percent of people can expect to see a full or nearly full recovery of brain functioning. Often, people treated quickly have the best chances of full recover."

" the second bad news is.. rattlesnake bite.."

"Rattlesnake bites are painful. The immediate symptoms include bleeding, difficulty breathing, blurred vision,  vomiting numbness, and paralysis"

" so maybe after she wake up, some part of her body will be paralyzed"

" but don't worry, we have a best treatment to make her body moving normal.."

" the third bad news is.. Trauma.."

" trauma?" doctor josh nodded

" as we know she was alone at the thick forest for almost 4 days, starving and scared..  she might have Acute trauma results from a single incident."

"Response to a traumatic event varies significantly among people, but there are some basic, common symptoms emotional signs include sadness, anger, ,fear, shame"

" so I recommend , after she wake up brought her to the psychologist and psychometrics therapy"

" actually when its come to trauma, there is no cure but we still have hope. in this cases family is important role for the patient...help her ..don't ever think to leave her alone.."

" that's all information that I have from now, for any changing I will inform you, Mr. Seok" I nodded

.

.

all of us silently walk, completely shock for what happens. we enter Mia's room and spotted Mingyu and Jenny with a little girl.

" Jen..who is she?" that little girl was cute, she has a long black hair, round eyes, and chubby cheeks but her face looks so pale like she was sick.

" my name is Lia.. nice to meet you" she waves at me

" nice to meet you too" I smile

"I will bring her outside.." Mingyu said as he held Lia's hand walk out from there

" Who is she?" I ask jenny again

she hesitates

" actuallly, she was....."

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

wow, I study a lot about brain and snake. (。>﹏<。)I felt like I'm going back to school and study biology with my pretty teacher.(>ω<)

I miss her so much ,(*>_<*)ノ