Kendra

I wake up early this morning and call Kendra the phone rings and rings no answer I call again the phone still just ringing I become worried she always is up early and she always answers my calls maybe she will return them later. I wait and wait I become anxious and I call Kendra's mother.

"Hello"

"Hi misses Kittrell this is Ryker"

"Hello sweetie"

"Is Kendra home"

"No she didn't come home last night"

"Okay thank you"

"Your welcome bye bye"

What is going on where is she I figured she was probably put roaming the streets. One hour later my phone rings it Kendra.

"Hello"

"I need to tell you something"

"What is it"

"Andrew got Samantha pregnant"

"What"

"Yeah"

"We'll I'm going to go find him and give him a good beating and the when Samantha's baby is born she will get one to"

"No they are not worth it"

"Yes they are"

"Don't do anything"

"No promises"

She hangs up the phone and she's probably on her way to beat up Andrew but maybe he deserves it what he did was a messed up and it hurt me to the core maybe I will need to get revenge me and Kendra stayed up all night planing revenge I was going to date Andrews crush and make him jealous tomorrow I will meet up with Kyle and we will make him jealous. I lay down and think I can't wait for tomorrow. I wake up the next morning and put on my best outfit and meet Kendra at autumn leaf park and from there the plan gets into motion I run to Kyle who is right in front of Andrew and hug him.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Ready for the date"

"Yes"

We sit at the table and pull out the picnic and begin to eat Andrew looks at me with a angry state and I give one back with a flirtatious motion I look back at Kyle and he is good at acting at least I hope he is acting I can't have him falling for me. We finish our picnic and walk away holding hands we make it back to where Kendra was hiding and we walk away.

"Ok guys I think that went good"

"Yes it did now let's get out of here"

We walk back to my place and I thank Kyle for the help me and Kendra walk inside and go to my room.

"Hey mind if I sleep over"

"No don't mind at all"

"But it's getting late better get some sleep"

"Sounds like a plan"

I begin to doze off and I suddenly feel something heavy on my chest and I begin to cough the pressure was gone and it put me out cold.