Stalked

I wake up this morning to find 100 missed calls from Kyle what the hell why has he called me so much they was also a note on my window came by when you were sleep I love looking at your face. Are you serious what is going on I walk out my door to go to Kendra's house and I felt like I was being watched I turned around no one was there. I kept walking but I kept getting that feeling someone was with me it only five AM who would be out here I keep walking but this time I'm walking faster then before thinking that someone was following me I get to Kendra's and knock on her window she jumps out the window faster then ever.

"Hey what's up"

"Nothing much I just felt like someone was following me on the way here"

"That's werid"

We walk up the road and Kendra stops and listens and circles in her steps she has like some weird super power we'll that's what I call it she can sense when someone is around. She tells me run and we begin running up the street I'm running so fast I start to pant like a dog keep going we hit my street and run up it and go through my back entrance but when we get there it's locked. We run around my house looking for a way in and boom the world seems to go to silent.

"Be quiet I need to listen"

Kendra can sense where he is but doesn't know if he will pop out at Amy giving moment we go through my window and up to my room and what I find is awful my room is trashed and my desk is blowing my only exit Kyle comes out of the closet.

"Hello my friends"

"Are you the one stalking me"

"Yes I want you I want ever single piece of you Ryker"

"Get out"

I push him into the closet with force and he slams into the wall he kicks me and I fall over I've considering the is my first fight Kendra is cheering me on "kick his butt"

I get up off the ground and I run at him I stop just before I make it to him and punch him with all my might he runs and tackles me and I hit my head on my desk I flip him over and punch like I have no cares in the world.

"Who put you up to this"

"Andrew"

I knew it what a dirty little punk. Kendra calms me down as I kick Kyle out.

"I need to clean this room"

"No you need to sit down and go to bed"

"I'll clean up tomorrow my head is pounding so I lean over and BAM!! Lights out.