Date

"What do you think, Tomura?" Kurogiri asked, polishing a glass from behind the bar. The blue haired man scratched his neck idly as he thought on his answer.

"He's real powerful. His quirk makes him hard to hit, he's a good solider."

"That's not what I was asking."

"I know. What do you want me to say? All of the people who come through here are like him right?"

"There's insidious, certainly, but Ash is... different. I don't think I've seen anybody come here that unnerves people like he does." Kurogiri places the glass under the bar and pulls out another to continue his routine. "And I'm not entirely convinced we know everything about his quirk either."

"He's hanging around with Himiko too, it's asking for trouble."

"Oh, is he her latest infatuation?"

"She'll get mad if she can't kill him," Tomura sighs.

"Hm, that might be interesting to see."

"As long as he doesn't interfere with our mission, I don't care."

---

You stare silently as Toga dashes between isles of clothing of various types. After completing her mission and reporting to Tomura, she'd dragged you out into the shopping district for a reason you're not aware of. But judging by the way she's digging through the racks on the men's side, you have the sinking feeling that usually precedes a forceful fashion show. Toga looks manic, but not for the reason you've grown used to over the past few days. You've noticed that she hasn't worn anything but her schoolgirl outfit since you met her, does she even own other clothes? Or does she just prefer to use this uniform when she's out causing trouble?

You're pulled out of your thoughts as Toga tugs you by the jacket towards the changing rooms. You sit down on the seats next to them as she dashes inside with one of her many, many bags. You stew in silence for several minutes before she emerges sans uniform, instead wearing a sporty black and white jacket, tight black jeans and a white tank top.

"What do you think huh? It's totally cute right! Guys like sporty girls, don't you think?"

You blink, the tank top exposes her usually hidden chest. A strange thing to think about, you nod unquestioningly. She smiles even wider and giggles. "You like this one huh?" Before heading back into the changing room and repeating the process over again with several other outfits. At first it starts simply enough, with dresses and shirt and skirts and hats, but eventually she goes a bit crazy with her picks, ending up in a weird quasi-sailor uniform number with a big floppy sun hat that covers her golden hair. You shake your head and she pouts, "No? That's fine, I've picked out a few good outfits already!"

"What are we doing?" you finally ask as she approaches the counter and purchases her heavy bags.

"We're on a date, stupid!" she grins, grabbing you by the arm once again and dragging you into the crowds.

"A date?" you ask, your voice unmoved as always.

"You've never been on a date before, have you? It's where you visit somewhere with somebody you like!"

"I can't say that... I've ever liked someone before," you mumble. The two of you stop by a bench and sit down, now short of breath.

After a moment of recovery, Toga tilts her head in confusion, "How can you never like someone?"

"It's more like... I don't like anything, or hate anything. People say that they feel those things, but I can't. I haven't felt that way since I killed my first person," you say, hushing slightly at the end to avoid suspicion. "But that makes my heart pound, I get sweaty, I get excited thinking about it."