Feeling

Toga swings her legs happily underneath the table next to you. She refused to sit across from you. Presumably so that she could keep you nearby.

"Hey, hey, have you ever fallen in love before?"

This was one of Toga's favourite subjects, something that she'd bring up nearly every chance she had. Love in Toga's world wasn't love that normal people knew. It was deeply obsessive and driven by her desire to become other people. Despite the time you spent together you personally feared ever becoming the next target of her affections.

"No."

"Why not? It's fun!"

You think about it for a minute. Falling in love was never something you had time for. You were always struggling to survive without the support of your parents. Toga's face is flushed, her sharp teeth on display through a nervous smile. You don't have time to answer as she grabs your hand with her own and pulls it onto her soft thigh. You try to pull away, but Toga is surprisingly strong and keeps it in place. Her golden pools stare deep into your eyes.

"I love you."

You splutter and protest, but no words come out. All the coy games, the flashes of her underwear, all for her to come out and admit it like this. How do you even respond to something so on the nose? Your fear has been overtaken by surprise; she has ambushed you. She said it as if it was a matter of fact. And it was, you'd been doing this together for months now – she practically lives with you.

"You're a lot cuter when you get all blushy like this you know!" Her other hand snakes over and intertwines her fingers with yours. You're incredibly close to her now, one hand on her leg and another wrapped around her waist. You can feel her breath on your chest as she lays her head on it.

"Don't you just want to go totally crazy? Lovesick? To just spill all of your feelings to another person? I want to do that with you!"

"I can't do that, I'm nothing but an obsession." You'd been hollowed out. The only thing you ever felt was adrenaline when taking somebody else's life. The death of your family, living alone, everything. It had taken it out of you.

"You don't have to be anything. I'll love you no matter what." Toga pulls away and wraps her arms around your head, pulling you into a deep kiss. Her tongue prods and jousts with your own. You... you just go along with her. Toga is a whirlwind, a typhoon that drags you into the ocean of madness that makes up her own little world. You run your tongue along her sharp teeth, she shudders under your arms at the sensation.

The moment, unfortunately, comes to an end. Toga smiles as you continue to hug her body close to yours. You can feel the bumps of her chest, and the curve of her waist. You become acutely aware of how close you are to her, how you can touch her and feel her and experience her and learn everything about her body. You want to run your hands up and down her, but you're in public, and the torrid kiss that you shared was already pushing your luck.

"Do you like me?"

Toga's face scrunches up, "Of course I do dummy!"

You pinch Toga's skirt between your fingers and play with the fabric. "Wait until we get home!" she giggles. She has a dirty mind...

...Is what you thought. But as soon as you get back to the apartment Toga near enough tore her uniform off and starting prancing around in her underwear. You don't understand her thought process sometimes. There was no seduction, she just seems to be captured is some kind of euphoria, perhaps from getting to kiss you?

You sit down on the couch to wait out her high. But she catches on and dives onto the other end, her sock covered feet landing in your lap. You run a hand up and down her exposed leg as she takes in deep breaths. Her chest heaves. You quickly look away, but she taps her foot on your leg. "Hey, you're my BF now, you can look if you want."