Chapter 15

Lily's POV:

"You know it won't be long until we'll have to go back" I said.

Simon and I have been sitting here for about 20 minutes now. Just talking, hugging, kissing, laughing. This is how I want to spend my life. Simon was sitting on one of the swings and I was sitting on his lap with my head resting on his shoulder.

"Don't say that. I want to be in this position forever." Simon whined. I slightly chuckled.

"So what's gonna happen after today?" I asked quietly.

Simon sighed and shrugged. There are no words to describe how much I love this guy. He is my everything.

You know what? If this is my last day with him, I'm gonna make it my best day with him. I jumped up off of his lap.

"Wanna play a game?" I grinned.

"A game? W-what game?" Simon asked confused. I just laughed.

"Catch me." I smiled slyly and sprinted into the distance.

"Lily!" I heard Simon laughing behind me but I just kept running. I hid behind a wide tree and tried to calm my breathing down a bit.

***********************

Josh's POV:

I walked into the forest and saw Simon chasing Lily around. Simon looked so happy. I got out my phone and quickly took a picture of them both. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Harry.

"So, where's Lily?" He asked.

I looked forward and pointed through the trees.

"Aw." Harry said and I laughed.

"Come on, let's let them be for a bit." I said. Harry nodded and went back to the sidemen. With one last glance, I spun around and joined him.

*************************

Lily's POV:

5 seconds later, I heard his footsteps behind the tree.

"BANG!" Simon shouted next to me and I screamed and laughed.

I ran around the tree and down a path to the left of us. With Simon close behind I realised that I was cornered since there was a fence in front of me, and there was too many plants and long grass to the sides for me to go down there. I turned around to see Simon smirking. I started laughing and he jogged over to me. I kept walking backwards until my back was against the brown wooden fence. Simon was close now and he took his hand and stroked my cheek gently, but I couldn't wait any longer.

I smashed my lips against his without hesitation.

He trailed his hand down my right arm and then up my waist, pulling me in closer. My back was scraping against the fence, painfully, but I didn't care right now.

Simon took his hands back and then ran them up my top so they were on my bear skin making me shiver with delight.

I turned my head to the side to take a breath and he started kissing my neck.

"Simon, we should probably stop before things get a bit too... You know." I breathed and giggled, despite the fact that that was the opposite of what I wanted to do. He stopped kissing my neck and then he pecked me on the lips.

"You're right." He said smiling.

I fixed my top and started laughing.

"Come on, we better get back." I said.

"Yeah, you can see the rest of us now." Simon laughed. "I've hogged you a bit." He finished, grinning.

"You just can't get enough of this can you?" I joked.