Chapter 3

A couple of hours past without any other visions, which I was thankful for. However, I was still pretty shaken up after that incident in the classroom. The kids eventually stopped chanting the words, and the bell rang right after, which seemed weird to me because it felt like we were only in there for about 15 minutes, at most. It was now fifth hour and it was gym. It wasnt my favorite because of the idiot jocks, but it got me out of learning even more idiot things.

The coach approached me in the locker room as I just got done putting my gym shorts on, they were a new addition to the school become our school was so short on money, but it was money well spent because they were comfortable.

"Laciff, we need to have a talk." I've never actually heard the coach sound so serious and meaningful at the same time. He wasnt the kind of coach that yells at kids as a form of encouragement, but instead the kind of coach that sat at his desk and either watched porn, or stared at the senior girls in their booty shorts. Yeah, he was that kind of coach.

"What about?" I'm not looking at him, instead I'm putting my clothes in my gym back and back into my locker.

"So, its come to my attention that you're gay."
Of all the things that he could've said, that's what came out.

"You've got to be kidding me. Seriously? That's what this is about? My sexuality?"

"Dont sass me boy, we have a new kid out on the court, some girls approached me and told me he gives off that vibe. So I need you to go out there and talk to him. He wont talk to any of us."

Unbelievable. I dont like being social. At all. It's not who I am, and it's not why i come to gym. Not that i want too anyways.

"You do this for me, and.... I'll let you sit out 3 days, of your picking, too." His desperation was showing quite a bit. And it wasnt a bad offer either.

"Finnnnnne" This is litterally the last thing I want to do today.

I walk past the coach and out of the locker room. As I walk onto the court, I spot an awkwardly standing kid at the corner on the basketball court. The kid wasnt my age, but maybe one or two years younger, he wore a blue short sleeved shirt, and some black shorts, which was weird because it was like fifty degrees out there today.

I start walking towards him from across the court, and half way across, he notices me and eyes instantly widen. He also starts walking towards me and gradually picks up speed like it's some competition. We meet in the middle,  and for about thirty second we just stood awkwardly in front of each other.

"Let's go over to the bleachers, so we're out of their way" I lead him over to the bleachers that were pulled out and sit down. He sits down next to me and keeps staring at me.

"Dude, stop staring."

"Sorry, I've just, I've seen you before." What. The. Fuck. He did not just say that. Creepy kids are weirdddddddd.

"That wasnt creepy. Listen, the girls think that you're on the homo side and that's why I'm here, now what's your name?" I thought I was pretty straight forward about it, but apparently not.

"What? They think I'm gay? Nonononononononooooooo. I am not gay."

"Whatever, what's your name?"

"Do I really give off a gay vibe?"

"Idk, your name, now."

"I'm not even gay, my brother is, but I'm not. I swear to God if he turns me gay I'm gonna beat his ass."

"First of all, you cant turn somebody gay, just like you couldn't turn me straight. Second of all, give me your fucking name before I leave."

"Alex Ryan"

"See, that wasnt so hard was it?" I get up and leave automatically after our little talk.

"Wait!"

Whattttt noooowwwww

I stop walking and turn around, purposely looking very annoyed.

"Can you come over to my house later? I live on the back roads, 23567."

"Why?"

"I need friends. Desperately"

"Fine" I dont know why I agreed. It might've been because I dont get out much. Or maybe because I'm always interested in going to new places.

"Cool, I'll seeya then!" Hes way to energetic.

It was gonna be a long day.