Chapter 3: New Tail Fin

The next day, the dragons have yet to return which saddened the villagers. Viking children are building a snow-Gronckle, a sad replacement for the real thing. A girl hugs it. Astrid walks past them, cheerily, carrying mugs on a shield as a tray.

"Yaknog! Get your Yaknog! Come on, get a frothy, delicious cup of cheer!" Astrid shouted cheerfully. She spot Snotlout, Tuffnut, and Ruffnut walking casually. Astrid runs up to them.

"Hey, you guys! Try this tasty new beverage I made for the holiday."

Tuffnut made a disgusted sound. "What's that smell?" He turned to his sister, shoving her "Is that you?"

Astrid pours him a mug of Yak-flavored sludge of delight. Tuffnut stares at it in disgust.

"Ew, if I drink that, I'm gonna yaknog all over the place." Tuffnut declined. Ruffnut walked closer and sniffed before making a disgusted face.

"Maybe you'd rather taste a punch in the face?" Astrid threatened with a smile.

"Astrid, it sounds delightful. I'd love a mug." Snotlout said, grabbing a mug and takes a large gulp. He gags.

"Uh, you can really taste the yak." Snotlout commented, his voice strained.

Fishlegs came up to the group as he caught sight of the beverage and pushes Ruffnut out of the way. "Yum! What is that?"

"You wanna try some? It's my new traditional drink." Astrid informed him.

Snotlout pops behind Astrid, shakes his head, warning Fishlegs silently not to drink it. Fishlegs carefully backs away.

"Oh, you know, um, I have suddenly and, uh, inexplicably changed my mind." Fishlegs stuttered, trying not to get on the bad side of the blonde teen.

"Well, you don't know what you're missing. I bet the others will love this." Astrid said, not bothered by it.

Astrid notices Agnes who pass by the group, deep in thought. "Hey Agnes!"

Agnes stops and look back at the group in surprise. "Oh, hey guys. Didn't see you there! What's up?" She said, walking towards the group.

"I was just passing out a new traditional beverage that I created. To spread some cheer! Want some?" Astrid informed the redhead.

"That's wonderful Astrid. Sure, I would like to try your new beverage." Agnes said, grabbing a mug and drinks it. Oblivious to the other teens' warning about the drink.

"She's dead." Ruffnut muttered, to which the other three agreed.

Agnes finishes the drink and places the mug back on the tray. Astrid looks at Agnes expectantly. "So? What do you think?"

"It's actually pretty good. Thanks Astrid." Agnes said, oblivious to the gobsmacked expressions of the other teens. 

"I'm glad you like it. Well, I'm off to spread more cheer! See you later guys!" With that, Astrid left, taking her beverage with her. Much to the relief of the other teens.

Ruffnut notices Snotlout holding his stomach in pain and discomfort. "Are you crying?"

"What happened to you?" Agnes asked.

"The same thing that should've happen to you when you drink Astrid's new 'yaknog' drink." Tuffnut informed. Snotlout nodded at his words before running off to throw up.

"Well, I'm off to the docks. See you later guys!" Agnes said before leaving to the docks.

 See you later guys!" Agnes said before leaving to the docks