Ares: My God Of War (malexmale) Chapter ιβ

Human realm: Marcus’ house

Marcus found it weird that Landon was discreetly looking of his shoulder every now and then on their way to his house. “What’s on your mind Landon?” that startled the man out of whatever he was doing once they reached his house. He knew people were following them ever since they left campus, but he wanted to know what Landon thought of it. To him that kind of trust was essential in their relationship. Marcus needed to know that Landon wasn’t going to keep any kinds of secrets from him; most of his siblings still had secrets they hadn’t told their mates yet. Sure their mates did too, but they didn’t know that his siblings knew about them; they are Gods and know a lot. Marcus watched Landon fidget for a while before he sighed “I have a feeling that I am being followed. I don’t know who they are or what they want. And that kind of scares me you know?” Landon wrung his hands “During the war I saw terrible things and did horrible things. But for some reason I wasn’t as scared as I am now, does that make any sense?” 

The poor kid looked about ready to cry as he flopped down on the couch. Marcus wrapped his arms around him and pulled him on his lap. “I guess the thing that has you scared the most is that you don’t know what they gonna do. With the war you knew what to expect, and now you don’t.” Landon rubbed his head against Marcus’ chest in agreement and sighed in contentment. Shifting closer Landon wrapped his arms around Marcus’ neck, he pressed his face in the crook of his neck; the place where Marcus’ scent was the strongest. The scent calmed Landon down and turned him on too. Landon was straddling his hips so he knew for sure that Marcus must feel his hard on by now, Landon wasn’t embarrassed or anything; he felt quite comfortable being like this with Marcus. With the way Marcus’ hands caressed his back, Landon couldn’t help himself as he arched slightly and ground himself against Marcus. Who grunted in surprise; he didn’t expect Landon to do that.

The more aroused Marcus got the stronger his scent much to Landon delight. He ended up dry humping Marcus until he felt his intoxicating release rush through his system. When Landon finally came down from his high he felt Marcus’ rigid length was still there, curious about it, he lowered his hand and gently rubbed it. The widening of Marcus’ eyes before he threw his head back in pleasure told Landon he enjoyed it very much. Much more than his half-hearted protest made him believe. Unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants and boxers, Landon nearly came again just by the sheer size of Marcus now it was available to his hungry gaze. Swallowing thickly Landon let his fingertips skim Marcus’ length, hearing him groan made Landon tease him mercilessly. 

Landon wiggled a little to get a better position and tug down his own pants and boxers when he felt Marcus’ hand on his arm. “Don’t stop” he licked his lips before groaning and bucking against his hands. Smiling Landon still removed his hand and heard Marcus growl, which was quickly replaced with a moan once Landon replaced his hand with his own leaking dick. Rubbing their erections together had Marcus moan like a wanton hussy, driving Landon insane with the sounds. Breathing heavily he managed to mutter “Hang in there Marc, nearly there.” Pressing their lips together in a passion kiss, Marcus groaned as he came; giving Landon the opportunity to sneak his tongue in and explore the hot cavern.

Shuddering under his own release and Marcus’ mouth, Landon limply sagged down breathing hard. Feeling like he had limp noodles for limbs, Landon grumbled a little as Marcus shifted him a little on his lap so he could lift him and carry him to the bathroom. Returning to the living room in Marcus’ shirt and shorts Landon sniffed contently at the collar of the shirt; it was an old one, one that oozed Marcus’ mouth-watering scent. Marcus chuckled at the action, making Landon look at him “What cha making for dinner tonight Marc?” Marcus stared at him when he heard his name shortened to just Marc. “My name I Marcus, not Marc.” He felt the need to clarify that. “I know that, but I wanna call you something else than everybody calls you. I want to be the only one who gets to call you that, to the others you can be Marcus. To me you’re more, so what should I call you then?” Landon cocked his head to the side; he never thought it would be possible that someone like Marcus never heard of pet-names.