Ares: My God Of War (malexmale) Chapter ιγ

A dark place somewhere in the human realm

Hercules was pacing the confines of the underground chamber as he listened to one of the supernatural give its report on Landon and Ares situation. It seemed to be developing for the worst; Ares must suspect something for he won’t let Landon out of his sight. This made it hard to approach Landon alone, even at school or at the Café; he would always make sure he was part of a group. He dismissed the supernatural once it finished its report; he was biting his lip in anger; why didn’t everything go the way it was planned? Why did Ares already find his mate? WHY? WHY? WHY?! Snarling he brought up his fist and smashed the closest wall; a big dent appeared when he withdrew his fist and little bits of rocks crumbled down.

He gripped a hand full of hair and tugged harshly on it; the few seconds of lasting pain were enough to stop him from getting side traced and focus on the job at hand. Hercules wondered if they would have enough strength to confront the Gods head on and distract Ares long enough to kidnap or bodily harm Landon enough so Ares would go insane and weaken the Gods severely enough for take over. Another paranormal made its presence known with a light salute; “We are ready My Lord.” Hercules nodded his head; he likes being addressed as My Lord. It was clear now that they were going to make their move now.

Mount Olympus

Lord Hermes tried not to show his haste as he left the underground chamber. He didn’t want anybody to become suspicious of him hasting back to Lord Zeus with the dreadful news he just heard; he is the God of messengers after all. He could have flashed to Mount Olympus but that would have been more suspicious; he always in his big chariot at a slow lazy pace. He was never in a hurry, and now it was a pain to have to go slow when he wanted to go as fast as the speed of sound. When he finally arrived at the imposing temple that housed all the Olympians he breezed right past everybody and everything; he need to speak to Lord Zeus immediately, or else they might be too late! He threw open the big double doors and “I have grave news My Lord!” that effectively grabbed everybody’s attention; “What are you still doing here Ares? Get back down there now!” No other words seemed to be needed as Ares tried to flash back to the human realm and failed. Gritting his teeth Ares tried again and again but it all to no avail.  Every time it was the same thing; he just kept ending up in the throne room.

“What else did you have to tell us Hermes?” Lord Zeus voice thundered around the room. Snapping his attention back to his father “They are going to act now, but I think that they might get away with stealing Landon. If they do I can’t tell you where they might hide him because Hercules wouldn’t tell me; saying he hasn’t thought that far ahead just yet. I think he might expect me telling you this.” His father nodded his head, and Ares finally was calm enough to flash out of Mount Olympus; back to the human realm where he can check up on Landon.

 Human realm: College

The fact the day started out sunny and warm, than turned dark and stormy the next tipped Landon off about something going on with the Gods. Marcus had told him about who he really was and his family on their countless nights together they spent at his house. It became routine to go to his house instead of his shared apartment. Landon has been toying the last few days about giving it up and ask Marcus if he could move in, he was still a bit worry about the speed of his thoughts; he wasn’t usually this quick about living together. Quite the contrary; he was usually the voice of reason; never do something too quick, you will end up being hurt. And look at him now; wanting so badly to drop everything and move in with Marcus; a man he barely knew.

With these thoughts in mind he wasn’t paying very much attention on his surroundings; something he usually does. Thanks to his time with the army and Marcus, Landon was always on high alert. So when he was grabbed from behind he reacted on instinct; He grabbed the arm around his neck and shifted his hip and threw the person in question over his shoulder and twists the arm nearly to the point it popped out of its socket. He was however very surprised to see Alistair McLain lying on the floor; he was his favourite history teacher. “Are you okay Sir?” He asked, holding out his hand to help the other man up. Dusting of his clothes the man adjusted his glasses “Yes I am fine Mr Miller, I just never expected you to throw me like that.” Landon looks a little sheepish at that “Sorry about that Sir, its instinct ever since I was in the army.” Alistair just looked at him “Well the reason I wanted to talk to you is because of your most recent assay; there are some things that weren’t all too clear to me, and I was hoping you would have time today to discuss it with me back at school.” Landon bit his lip; he had the feeling he needed to get away from that building as far as possible. “I am sorry Sir, today is not a good day; I need to get back to work. Maybe another day?” Alistair nodded and Landon let out a breath of relief when the man walked away; he also noticed that several people who never talked to him or knew him asked him to stay behind so they could ‘discus’ something. After that Landon speed walked all the way to Marcus’ house and sagged when he saw Marcus sitting there on the couch. Or so he thought.

The fact that Tromos was nowhere to be seen should have tipped him off that there was something wrong. For some reason he was just happy to be back home safe and sound, he was about to tell Marcus what just happened when he turned around and Landon saw that it wasn’t Marcus “Who are you and what are you doing here?” he asked the man who looked like Marcus. Landon inched over to the kitchen, keeping the look-a-like guy in sight. “I am here on My Lord’s orders. I am not to harm you in anyway, but I implore for you to follow me.” he said as he got up and walked over. Landon kept the kitchen island between the two of them “I am not going anywhere with you or anyone else that’s not Marcus.” Landon narrowed his eyes as he kept moving around the island. “How did you get in here anyway? This place is protected.” The man snorted “If you meant the dog, he has been taken care off.” and smirked when Landon got angry. “I hope for your sake that Tromos is still alive and well.”

Just then the sounds of a fight made themselves known; it sounded like a typical dog fight. It was anything but; Tromos was grown to his full height; he is now seven feet tall and was fighting a other dog. Tromos was winning by a big shot; the other dog or were was limping and bleeding heavily; Tromos must have gotten several heavy bites in. That is if the blood on Tromos’ face was anything to go by. The Marcus look-a-like was clearly distressed by the fact that the other dog was this badly losing. Now it was all clear to Landon; it were the were’s and people who had fallen out of grace with the Gods that were hunting him and Marcus. The look-a-like glared at him before he disappeared out of the kitchen to the dog’ side and disappeared altogether. Waiting a few more minutes, Landon slowly made his way over to the glass sliding door; opened it and walked over to Tromos. “Hey boy, are you okay?” He asked as he let his hands comb through his thick black fur looking for any sign for wounds.

Tromos waited patiently until Landon was done, he was sitting on his haunches and had his tongue lolled out of his mouth. The way Landon was carefully petting him felt really nice. Satisfied by the fact there weren’t any serious wounds Landon rubbed his palms along Tromos’ face. “Thanks for fighting that were; I guess it wasn’t easy seeing as you returned to your true height.” Giving Tromos one last pet “Come on, let’s go inside and have something to eat.” Tromos barked in excitement; he loved the food Landon would give him, so without further ado Tromos bounded inside the house. Looking back once more before entering the house Landon sighed and locked the door behind him. As he walked in; he was met with a warm solid chest. He wrapped his arms around the warm chest and rubbed his nose along it; he loved the smell Marcus called his own. “Welcome back Marc” Two muscled arms wrapped themselves around his frame as he was tightly crushed into that chest. “Did something happen Landon?” he lilting hypnotic voice asked.

Landon wasn’t too keen on telling Marcus what had happened, but it had to be done so that they could move on. “I don’t know what happened before I got here, but there was a look-a-like you sitting here on the couch and implored me to go with him on his Lord’s wishes. And I think Tromos was fighting a wolf were. He won but I am sure that they will be back for sure.” Sure enough Marcus tensed; he tightened his hold to the extend it was almost painful. Looking up to Marcus’ face he could see those hypnotics eyes burn with vengeance. Landon lightly brushed his lips along Marcus’ own; distracting him. Landon wiggled a little “I need to make some food for Tromos” He said when Marcus wasn’t letting go. “He can wait” was Marcus’ reply before dropping his head in the crook of Landon’s neck and his hands groped his ass. Well that’s not fair Landon thought; whenever Marcus’ used that voice his will crumpled and his body would turn to jelly in his hand and damn did the man know it! He was lifted in those strong arms and the room spinned around as Marcus’ long legs strutted through the room and up the stairs to their bedroom. Landon moaned a little as Marcus’ heat disappeared for a while as Marcus gently placed him on the big bed.

Marcus’ heat was more addicting than anything Landon ever experienced in his life; he moaned out loud when Marcus’ heat returned on his bare skin. The. Best. Damn. Feeling. In. The. World. Marcus’s rough palms slide along his ribs down to his hips and along his legs; taking his boxers; the only piece of clothing he apparently was wearing with them. Landon didn’t feel any embarrassment as he laid there in his birthday suit before Marcus’ heated hungry gaze. “MINE” He growled and nipped his neck before proceeding to give Landon the most pleasurable experience in his whole damned life. Thanks to this Landon learned a lot about himself; so he learned that he was extremely sensitive on his inner thighs and near his ribcage, something Marcus’ loved to tease and elicit those deep throated moans from him. Probably leaving him hoarse in the morning, but he didn’t care; it felt too damn good not to be vocal. The fact Marcus was just as vocal as he was; Marcus' was growling. Made Landon feel a little better; he wasn’t the only one enjoying it immensely.