Chapter 1- My Life Now

It's been a year now since I jumped to my death, I have been slowly getting use to me with different eyes now that I have even desided to dye my hair. I even grew out my hair, got my nose and lip pierced and I had that broken heart tattooed under my eye. You might be wondering about the baby well when I died I thought I would have lose my baby but no I still had my baby. A little girl that is my world, I named her Kelly, Kelly-Sandra Smith since I knew I wanted my mum's name to be given to my little girl in anyway. Since I died I moved out of town and moved deep into the forest, enough that no one would find me and two, far enough so Slenderman doesn't know I'm here.

I looked through the window looking at the forest knowing my little girl would be safe far out here, I felt someone tugging on my pants so I looked down and there is my little Kelly. Her curly black hair, green and black eyes,
"Hey sweetie" I said with a smile to my little girl,
"Mummy when cun I seew daddy?" Kelly asked struggling with some of her words. I hated it when she brought up that fucken peace of shit that should of stayed fucken dead, I kneed down and just smiled knowing I had to tell her something.
"Sweetie daddy does not care about us, he left us so daddy will never come see us" I said feeling bad for saying this. Kelly looked at the ground and hugged me, I picked her up holding her tightly looking at the time seeing that it is almost three in the morning. I carried her to her room and placed her in her bed and tucked her in and kissed her forhead, Kelly closed her eyes and I left her room.

I sighed and then headed to my room that has nothing but a couch, a big bed and a wardrobe, I walk over to my wardrobe and pull a box out a but it on my bed, I opened the box to see all my knives. I look at my wardrobe door that has a photo JD's photo, I grabbed a knife and threw it at his photo and hit him right in the eye, I smirked and then pulled out a knife. I closed the box and put it back in my wardrobe and then pulled the knife out of JD's photo and put one knife hidden in my boot and then the other by my side. I walked out of my room and then headed out of the house making sure to lock it, I may feel bad for leaving my little girl alone and she is only one years old but this is my life. I walk threw the forest knowing I have a goal, I come across some campers, I look around to see if I can see any of Slenderman's fucken members of hus group. None so it meant I could have all the fun I want, I walked over to them giggling to tell them I'm here.

They all stood up looking at me confused,
"Hello are you ok?" One of them asked, I kept my head down walking over to them,
"I'm fine I just need some help" I said trying to not got crazy.
"What do you need help with?" One of them asked and I smiled and said,
"I need help killing you" I said and they froze and then I looked at them and they started to shake in fear. I'm different from other killers, I don't need to kill anyone really unless I feel like it and if someone does excape well they die anyways.
"So please help me, kill yourselves" I said smiling, one started running so I grabbed my knife and threw it at him and it hit him right in the back off the head. I sighed and then looked at the others and saw what they have around them,
"Chose how you want to die or I chose for you" I said getting a little angry since I wanted to get home. One of them grabbed a gun and pointed it to their own head shaking then pulled the trigger killing them right away, I smirked at that then the other two did the same well except one who grabbed rope and desided to hang himself. I kinda liked it as I started to mess around and made it look like they killed their friend and then they all killed themselves.

I was really pleased with this that I just felt relaxed, I headed home knowing that I hand to get some sleep since I don't sleep at night, since I have changed I don't go out threw the day and I don't let Kelly so we sleep threw the day. I looked at the starts knowing that I use to love everything about them but now I feel sick by just looking at them, I just feel sick to everything. The world that my mum use to show me so I could love it, I know hate it, I feel sick to it, I want every human in this world to die starting with my list of who I want to kill, my dad, his wife, all three of his kids, my bullies, every cope starting with those two cops that locked me away for something thay didn't bother to talk to me about. Anyone that knew what my abusive ex did to me but fucken didn't do anything to stop it, my friends that abandoned me when I needed then most but then these are not the people I want to hurt the most. That spot belongs to the one person that I never thought I would ever want to hurt, I got home and walked inside and I checked on Kelly seeing her still fast asleep. I smiled but then I knew if she knew who is at the top of my kill list she would tell me not to, after all the person I want to kill the most is her father JD.