Chapter 5- Father & Daughter Time

I hardly slept that day knowing that JD would be seeing my little girl, the daughter he will never have, my daughter that I never want him to be near but no I had to give in. I had to give in to his begging, I got up knowing I won't sleep and just got myself some coffee after I made sure I emptyed my bag of everything. I sat down in the living room and turned on the tv watching the news. I drank my coffee knowing that I can't let Kelly know that JD is her father, I am pissed that I'm letting this happen but I know he has to mess up and then I will make sure he never sees her again. I watched the news for hours until I hear the sound of little foot steps, I look behind myself to see Kelly walking over to me with her stuff toy and rubbing her eyes.
"Come over here sweetie" I said and Kelly walks over to me and I pick her up and she sits in my lap.
"How are you feeling?" I asked and I can feel her slightly shaking in fear,
"M-mummy ws the fwaceless man going t-to h-hurt me?" Asked Kelly saying is and faceless wrong but I know that she is too scared to try and say is right.
"I won't let him baby, I will protect you with my life, I would die for you over and over again since I'm your mother I will always die to keep you safe" I said strocking her hair.

I changed the channle to something that Kelly likes so I can calm her down, I gave her some pancakes and surrounded her with all her stuff toys. Suddenly there was a knock at my door and I looked at my watch to see that it is exactly 11pm, I walk over to the door and open it and walk out and close my door to see JD in fron of me.
"What are you doing here?" I asked holding the door shut, JD crossed his arms and said,
"I want see my daughter and you told me I can see her at this time" I growled thinking that he thinks I'm dumb.
"I know I was hopping you wouldn't show up and be in bed fucking that bitch" I said and JD shakes his head,
"Nope she wanted to but I told her I have to see someone today so here I am" JD said and I was kinda shocked. Since I know when he had to see someone when we were still in high school he would chose having sex over seeing that person but now he is chosing someone over sex.
"Fine but she is very jumpy since Slenderman has scared her out of her mind and I want you to not mention that your her father or else me and her disapear and you never see her again for sure" I said and JD nodded. I opened the door slowly and I looked inside to see she is still destracted, I know my daughter knows that her dad is called JD since I have said it and Slenderman said it but she doesn't know his real name.

I pulled JD inside slowly and I tapped Kelly genterly on the shoulder, Kelly looked at me and JD,
"Sweetie I would like to introduce you to Jason Dean, he is an old friend of mine" I said and I can tell JD is about to say something that I know I will hit him for.
"We were more then friends Hayley" JD said and I was right, I hit him right on the back of the head even if he is taller then me.
"Jason is a very old friend and he wanted to come over and meet you so he will be hanging out with us" I said and Kelly smiles slightly and looks back at the tv hugging her stuff toy tightly. I sigh and walk into the kitchen and desided to make some chocolate chip cookies keeping JD in my sight, JD sat down next to Kelly looking at all the stuff toys.
"So what's your name little one?" JD asked,
"Kelly-Sandra Smith" Kelly said looking down at her stuff toy, I feel so bad that she goes through this.
"K, S, S...Keep Shinning Star" JD said and Kelly just looks at him giggling, I smiled but shook the smile off my face knowing I can't let JD see my daughter again.
"I wike it" Kelly said with a big smile and then Kelly asked,
"What's my mummy's name stand for?" I bit my lip knowing JD always went on about mine.
"Hayley-Abagale Pipper Smith, H, A, P, S...right I remember having absulute powerful strangth but that's not the one I use, I use a better one" JD, I so badly just want to punch him right in the face.

I shake my head knowing that he is calling me in his head by that fucken thing,
"What was your weationship with mummy?" Kelly asked and I froze knowing I'm doomed I just hope he doesn't know what Kelly asked.
"Well me and your mum's relationship is complcated now but once we were something and I wish we could be that again but it sounds like that will never happened" JD said. I know he is right he lose any chance of getting back with me,
"Don't gwve wp, if you care for my mummy than prove that two my mummy, do what you can" Kelly said I was shocked. She was telling her father to try and fix a relationship he destroyed and she doesn't even know that this is her father, Kelly is way too cute and kind that she wants mine and JD's relationship without asking what our relationship was like. She is so much like my mum and it's hard to hide how much I want to protect my little girl.