5 YEARS LATER

I had strangely almost entirely forgot about my past, besides my power, a mixture of smartness, and a plant growth.
It was the first day of school, and I was exited, I had never gone to school before... As I was busy randomly drawing in my notebook, I decided that soon, I would tell, one of my deepest secrets. Suddenly, I heard a loud voice, say" y/n! Get ready for school!" It was mom. "OK" I yelled back. I sighed. Another trashy day. My sucky brother, my entirely stupid bully, and really life in general. ALL reasons to be depressed as heck. I was just simply tired. I put some concealer and mascara and put my hair in a messy bun and got in a black hoodie, I put on some dark purple leggings. I .as I went downstairs, my crappy brother, Mike, randomly dragged me Into his room. He stared at me, and said, "please don't embarrass me today, y/n. I'm sorry I've been so crappy. I know that I'm not the best brother, but I don't want you to hate me. NOW LEAVE THIS SACRED PLACE!!" "Ummmmm, OK!" " can I go eat now? Is that possible?" He said, " yes." So, again, I went down to the breakfast table and ate some toast. I told my mom and dad bye, and went outside, I climbed on my bike, and since I didn't know the way, I followed Mike. We waited for his friends. I blushed, as one of them, will, said hi. He biked Next to me and started talking. I didn't talk much.

Wills pov.
I saw her. She was so beautiful, but she didn't know it. I knew the depression, about the sadness. Her h/c hair flowed behind her back. Her e/c eyes shined. How could she do that to herself? How could she not see her beauty?
I only hoped that one day I would have the courage to tell her one day...

Hey my children! I know it sucks, it's only the second book I have ever wrote. EVER. 😸✌🏻✍🏻🍜🌈❤️💛💚💙💜♦️♠️♣️♥️