School

Y/n's POV
As me and will talked, he asked me," are you ok?" I didn't know what to say. I mean, how could I sit here and lie to my Crush? I can't believe he even cared about me. I said" yeah, yeah. I'm fine!" But I knew I wasn't. Our conversation didn't last long. Soon, we arrived at the school. I was semi-happy. I was happy that our conversation ended. I actually was not that depressed. As I walked into the school, a boy walked up to us.
He touched mikes shoulder, and he turned around. He said loudly" hey, frogface, who's you're friend?" He said touching my cheek. I had one response for that. I turned back around, sighed turned again and punched him in the face. Hard. He looked surprised, then angry. He walked away, and surprisingly didn't tell. As soon as he left, will said "holy crap!" Lucas said" omg you're so quirky and different y/n" Dustin said" wow." And Mike went over and strangely, hugged me. I felt awesome.

Bell Rings

My first period was science.
Second math
Third activity and lunch
Forth social studies
Fifth activity
Sixth English
Seventh advisory.

Today was not horrible. I was happy. The work was easy, for me anyway, and I got moved to all advanced classes. As I got on my bike, Mike said, "thank you. He's been torturing us for years. No one ever had the courage to do that. So thank you." I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I managed to squeak out" thank you." I stayed behind when everyone else left. After about ten mintutes, I was about to get on my bike, when I felt a hand on my shoulder "omg y/n youre so cool, thank you so much for being such a baddie today" will said.

Will will come soon my lovees.bye!!😋